• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT*****Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea, Saturday 8th March 5:30pm

Lloris
Walker(?) Daws Vertonghen Fryers
Sandro Dembele
Lennon Eriksen Townsend
Adebayor

Sandro will win us the game.

Aber for godssake man, change your avatar!

Every time I see it I'm reminded of that damn game!! :x

When the **** did walker get injured?

I think we will win 4-1.

We will be 3-0 up then they score one just before half time. We get ****ed for 40 mins in second half then we score last minute.

When the **** did walker get injured?

I think we will win 4-1.

We will be 3-0 up then they score one just before half time. We get ****ed for 40 mins in second half then we score last minute.

Did you **** Beyonce Knowles doggy style whilst all this was happening?

I think Walker got injured whilst you were out scouring the local playing field for the magic mushrooms you've just taken....

;)

Shiit, just read the bong is out for 6 months after getting injured for South Africa. Probably wouldn't have played on Saturday, but he could well have featured during the run in 8-[

Anyway, Chelsea by at least 3 clear goals.

If we play with fear it could be a slaughter but if Tim can somehow get this bunch of underachievers up for a local derby, then we have a fighting chance.

Let's face it it'd be no surprise if Chelsea players took the win for granted and under estimated us.

We absolutely must start this game fast and hard and in their faces, we can't let them settle into any sort of rhythm.

Lloris
Naughts, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Zeki
Sandro, Dembele
Lennon, Erksen/Siggy, Chadli
Adebayor

COYS

So Soldado finally scores in open play and now most of you want start him on the bench, makes sense

Could Ade play a little deeper and be disciplined enough to give us bodies in the middle but accommodate two strikers on the break/attacking?

He's strong. When he's on his game he's good on and in distributing the ball and can hold up play. It might even encourage him to take more shots from outside the area which is something I wish he would do more.

Last edited:
which of our forwards do you think is best suited to playing one up top?

I would play both, it is not like playing 1 sole striker guarantees defensive strength in midfield for us. We conceded 19 goals in 4 matches against West Ham, Liverpool and two games against City, each match we started with one sole striker up front

Back