• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Southampton ***

Will see how it goes, heard this a few times in the past though and there's still more str.eams than ever.
shutting down servers rather than streams - I am sure that this will be circumnavigated shortly just may hit this weekend.

they are still missing the trick, make it legally possible and they'd make a fortune

Same with music, they resist and resist until they have no choice -- in the meantime, they get people used to getting it for free. Probably change when either SKY or BT go skint by over-paying for the rights to games that more and more people don't pay for.

Let's hope Poch is just having a session of mind games; let's be clear: Wanyama, Walker AND Dembele (together with Kane) would together be MASSIVE losses for this game.

This is a game we need to win big time for other reasons apart from the obvious:

1) keeps us on the front foot with good momentum going into an international break (and the 'final furlong'); one of Liverpool, Emirates Marketing Project and Arsemal will drop points and we need to capitalise
2) prove we are still fearsome even without Kane
3) it gets over that mid-March "uh-oh" feeling we always seem to have (when Verts and/or Walker start to compile their finest Brainfarts, when we start getting trolled by Gooners like Piers Morgan saying "Spurs are gonna brick themselves again as usual" etc)

As you will remember mate, Son started really well for us then had a dip in form last season after his injury. This season he has been excellent. Surely no one can argue otherwise. Without a doubt we will miss Kane partly because he offers much more than just goals. But with Alli and Son in the team and perhaps Janssen gaining a bit of confidence I am hoping we can cope with Harry's loss against the "weaker" teams.

I'll argue otherwise. You are just giving him a pass for him scoring a few goals you didn't expect him to. He's the exact same as Chadli was was.
Of the 20 games he's started in the League and Champion's League he was awful against Leverkusen home and away, Monaco home and away, Bournemouth, Leicester, Arsenal, Chelsea, United, Sunderland and Liverpool. He's scored in 4 of those 20 games he's started.

He's a great option for the bench with lots of pace.

I'll argue otherwise. You are just giving him a pass for him scoring a few goals you didn't expect him to. He's the exact same as Chadli was was.
Of the 20 games he's started in the League and Champion's League he was awful against Leverkusen home and away, Monaco home and away, Bournemouth, Leicester, Arsenal, Chelsea, United, Sunderland and Liverpool. He's scored in 4 of those 20 games he's started.

He's a great option for the bench with lots of pace.

Awful is a bit strong here; he certainly wasn't at his best in a lot of those games and he was certainly NOT awful vs Arsenal and Sunderland

He's no Darren Bent. =)

*shudders*

Beat the offside trap with a long ball, run real fast in straight line, shoot.. That's all he could/can do.

Touch of a rapist has never more appropriate. One of the most limited players I've ever seen wear a Spurs shirt.

Son is a hundred times the player and his critics are usually as limited mentally as Bent was technically.

shutting down servers rather than cat videos on youtube - I am sure that this will be circumnavigated shortly just may hit this weekend.

Just got in, so thought I'd try and get a st.ream for Bournemouth v Swansea. Working, no probs so far.

Totally. All matches available PPV £10 a go. Fill yer boots

Agree in principal, but at £10 people will still use MOBDRO etc. £5 for a good stream is more realistic.

As far as the result tomorrow. We have to many key injuries, and we are due a loss at the Lane. Sorry, we will lose this 0-1

So, Walker and Wanyama possibly out tomorrow. That's Rose, Walker, Wanyama, Kane and Lamela all out of a theoretical full-strength eleven + subs.

Sigh. Anyway, assuming neither of them make it...

------------------------------------Lloris--------------------------------

--------------------Toby----------Verts----------Wimmer-----------

Trippier---------------Dier------------Dembele-------------Davies

----------------------------Eriksen---------Alli-------------------------

--------------------------------------Son---------------------------------

Subs: Vorm, CCV, Winks, Onomah, N'Koudou, Janssen, edit: Sissoko

''Tis the other end they should be more worried about in my opinion!
That's true I suppose. Van Dijk is on their list I would imagine. They can't have Walker or Rose though.

I was reading through the slew of players that supposedly are leaving City or might, and frankly there is almost no one I would really want for Spurs. Lots of surgery needed in that squad.

Back