• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Southampton ***

*shudders*

Beat the offside trap with a long ball, run real fast in straight line, shoot.. That's all he could/can do.

Touch of a rapist has never more appropriate. One of the most limited players I've ever seen wear a Spurs shirt.

Son is a hundred times the player and his critics are usually as limited mentally as Bent was technically.

Irony is obviously somewhat lost on you.

Agree in principal, but at £10 people will still use MOBDRO etc. £5 for a good cat video on youtube is more realistic.

As far as the result tomorrow. We have to many key injuries, and we are due a loss at the Lane. Sorry, we will lose this 0-1

I look forward to reading your joyful recanting celebration after we win.

Agree in principal, but at £10 people will still use MOBDRO etc. £5 for a good cat video on youtube is more realistic.

As far as the result tomorrow. We have to many key injuries, and we are due a loss at the Lane. Sorry, we will lose this 0-1
Si, did you rent your Poch Out plane to fly over the ground? If not there's still time. :p

reckon this will be a tough one..

Definitely.

The same X1 that played v Everton and I was confident of snatching another win today. But the injury to Kane was a killer, if its compounded by other absenses such as Wanyama, Walker and Dembele, the winning run at WHL will probably come to end.
I await 1pm and the team news with baited breath and hopefully a trio of boosts

We have been in excellent form at home this season, winning our last 9 league matches at home for a total of 12 wins and 2 draws at home so far. But our away record have not been good this season, winning just 4 league matches away so far this season. So to make up for our poor away record, we need to continue winning at home. We have an excellent record against Southampton in recent years, winning 7, drawing 1 and losing 1 of our last 9 matches against them. But disappointingly, that only defeat came at home last season when we lost 2-1 after leading 1-0. So, we should be aiming for a revenge in this match.

We are going to miss the injured Kane, without a doubt. Afterall, Kane did score when we beat Southampton 4-1 away earlier in the season. But crucially Alli scored 2 goals in that match. In fact, Alli has scored 3 goals, Eriksen 3 and Son 2 goals against Southampton over the years. I think these 3 are going to be our main goal threat in all our matches until Kane returns from injury, especially Alli. Alli has scored 3 goals in his last 3 matches. So hope he can continue his goal run. Janssen scored against Millwall but somehow can't see him go on a goal scoring run suddenly.

Our midfield are going to play a crucial role for our attack until Kane returns. Wish Dembele is fit so that he and Wanyama can continue their good work in midfield. We don't really have a consistent goal scorer without Kane even with Alli and Son scoring some crucial goals this season. So, our midfield need to create more chances for our attack so that the likes of Alli and Son can try to score from those. Frankly, wish Wanyama, Dembele and Eriksen can score more from midfield as well. Eriksen really need to be scoring more goals, especially from freekicks.

Our defence have not been really solid recently, especially since the error-prone Dier began to play in defence. Wish we can play the more experienced Wimmer in defence instead. We conceded 2 soft goals against Everton in our last league match. This proved that Lloris, Vertonghen and Alderweireld need to be at their best a and alert all the time against any team.Will be very disappointed if we don't keep the clean sheet against Southampton.

It is going to be tough for us without our main goal scorer Kane. But we have proven earlier that we can cope without Kane. We need others like Alli and Son to step up and get us the goals. Hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to get us the badly needed win.

Last edited:
We have been in excellent form at home this season, winning our last 9 league matches at home for a total of 12 wins and 2 draws at home so far. But our away record have not been good this season, winning just 4 league matches away so far this season. So to make up for our poor away record, we need to continue winning at home. We have an excellent record against Southampton in recent years, winning 7, drawing 1 and losing 1 of our last 9 matches against them. But disappointingly, that only defeat came at home last season when we lost 2-1 after leading 1-0. So, we should be aiming for a revenge in this match.

We are going to miss the injured Kane, without a doubt. Afterall, Kane did score when we beat Southampton 4-1 away earlier in the season. But crucially Alli scored 2 goals in that match. In fact, Alli has scored 3 goals, Eriksen 3 and Son 2 goals against Southampton over the years. I think these 3 are going to be our main goal threat in all our matches until Kane returns from injury, especially Alli. Alli has scored 3 goals in his last 3 matches. So hope he can continue his goal run. Janssen scored against Millwall but somehow can't see him go on a goal scoring run suddenly.

Our midfield are going to play a crucial role for our attack until Kane returns. Wish Dembele is fit so that he and Wanyama can continue their good work in midfield. We don't really have a consistent goal scorer without Kane even with Alli and Son scoring some crucial goals this season. So, our midfield need to create more chances for our attack so that the likes of Alli and Son can try to score from those. Frankly, wish Wanyama, Dembele and Eriksen can score more from midfield as well. Eriksen really need to be scoring more goals, especially from freekicks.

Our defence have not been really solid recently, especially since the error-prone Dier began to play in defence. Wish we can play the more experienced Wimmer in defence instead. We conceded 2 soft goals against Everton in our last league match. This proved that Lloris, Vertonghen and Alderweireld need to be at their best a and alert all the time against any team.Will be very disappointed if we don't keep the clean sheet against Southampton.

It is going to be tough for us without our main goal scorer Kane. But we have proven earlier that we can cope without Kane. We need others like Alli and Son to step up and get us he goals. Hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to get us the badly needed win.

Great read as always.

But for me, I am the opposite I will be amazed if we keep a clean sheet today. I am sure they will score at least once. Think we will need to score twice to avoid defeat for sure

I believe people will be pleasantly surprised tomorrow. The only real miss for me is Kane. Son, Erikson and Alli are enough coverage with Janssen able to come on for battering ram effects. Southampton doesnt really have that good a defence anymore. Their strength is in the forwards. As always I hope Poch gives Wimmer a game. He needs time for match practice.

I believe people will be pleasantly surprised tomorrow. The only real miss for me is Kane. Son, Erikson and Alli are enough coverage with Janssen able to come on for battering ram effects. Southampton doesnt really have that good a defence anymore. Their strength is in the forwards. As always I hope Poch gives Wimmer a game. He needs time for match practice.

I just don't understand the logic of this. We should play our strongest available 11 in this game and that means that Wimmer misses out. The slip against Everton aside, Verts has been in very good form since returning from injury, so why drop him?

I just don't understand the logic of this. We should play our strongest available 11 in this game and that means that Wimmer misses out. The slip against Everton aside, Verts has been in very good form since returning from injury, so why drop him?

Agree! Why on earth would we not play our strongest 11?!?

Any t!e!a!m n%e%w%s yet ?

Wish we can have all our best players available soon. Until then, all the fit players need to play their best to help us win matches. Hope we will play to our best, take our chances and beat Southampton convincingly.

It is going to be tough for us without our main goal scorer Kane. But we have proven earlier that we can cope without Kane. We need others like Alli and Son to step up and get us the goals. Hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to get us the badly needed win.

I would argue that Dier is at least as experienced as Wimmer, if not more so.

Back