• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Monaco***

Marrow rum.

Cut off the tops and scoop out innards, fill with brown sugar...

Do not tell the Witchfinder General you have this knowledge.

Big courgettes = same thing (for you townsmen).

Jeremy knows.

Vorm
Tripper
Carter-Vickers
Wimmer
Davies
Wanyama
Sissoko
Son
N'Koudou
Onomah
Janssen

Brian-Jaw-Drop.gif

How much have they really changed since we beat them last season 4-1? I was there for that one, I hope to be here for this one..if I'm feeling well enough. The worst part is the journey back to Poole afterwards.

Thinking we should play a strong first team. Allow Son to continue after his display at the weekend. Dembele in for Wanyama. Rest of the team stays as it was at the weekend.

How much have they really changed since we beat them last season 4-1? I was there for that one, I hope to be here for this one..if I'm feeling well enough. The worst part is the journey back to Poole afterwards.

Thinking we should play a strong first team. Allow Son to continue after his display at the weekend. Dembele in for Wanyama. Rest of the team stays as it was at the weekend.

Empire Poole ?. The next plot

If I didn't support Spurs I think I'd support Monaco.

Firstly, they had the greatest footballer ever born to play for them (like us) and it's one of my favourite places in the world (not like Tottenham). We should try and ensure we play them away at least once a year - it's a good excuse to head over there. Although the stadium manages to be the only thing in all of Monaco to not be near everything else.

Agree with this;

Lloris
Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Davies
Dier Dembele
Lamela Alli Eriksen
Kane

Let's get points on the board and qualify as soon as possible from this group. That means winning all home games (and taking the odd point away) which is very doable IMO. Then we can start rotating in the Champions League. Even so with our next league game being very winnable, we should bring the likes of Wanyama, Son and Sissoko back for that after a rest midweek.

Surprised to see so many posters wanting Son on the bench. Think he will be flying with confidence getting two good goals against Stoke and he had most of the international break off training with Pochettino so he'll likely be fine physically to play again.

Firstly, they had the greatest footballer ever born to play for them (like us) and it's one of my favourite places in the world (not like Tottenham). We should try and ensure we play them away at least once a year - it's a good excuse to head over there. Although the stadium manages to be the only thing in all of Monaco to not be near everything else.

Amen to all of that.

Really need to make sure we don't underestimate Monaco because we beat them 4-1 last season. Key to get off to a good start at home (Wembley!).

Just had a quick read of one of their forums, general consensus would be that they would be happy with a draw. They won 4-1 away from home against Lille over the weekend.

Their starting lineup that day:
  1. Subasic
  2. Fortuna dos Santos
  3. Toulalan
  4. Echiéjilé
  5. Veiga de Carvalho e Silva
  6. Pasalic
  7. Bakayoko
  8. Dirar
  9. João Moutinho
  10. Traoré
  11. El Shaarawy
Over the weekend their starting lineup was:
  1. De Sanctis
  2. Raggi
  3. Glik
  4. Jemerson
  5. Toure
  6. Dirar
  7. Fabinho
  8. Bakayoko
  9. Traore
  10. Falcao
  11. Moutinho
So you can see it will be a much changed lineup that we will face, but then again we will field a completely different side too.

On top of a car park isn't it? Handy for those driving to the game I suppose.

On top of a car park isn't it? Handy for those driving to the game I suppose.
Very, but everything else in Monaco is a literal stone's throw apart. Somehow the stadium manages to not be near anything, yet still only about 5 miles from Hotel de Paris.

Back