• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Monaco***

They are top of the league, having beaten PSG. They were actually the last team to beat PSG last season as well (only team other than Barcelona to beat them in Paris in over two years).

Solid start for sure...

Despite this I think Monaco might end up the weakest opponent for us in the group. Fairly close between the teams on paper, but still. First game of the group, but almost feels like a "must win" being at home.

Lloris
Walker Toby Vert Davies
Dier Wanyama
Erkisen Alli Son
Kane

Alternatively:

Lloris
Walker Toby Vert Davies
Dier Erkisen
Lamela Alli Son
Kane​
How good are Monaco? I'd be quite happy with the more attacking 2nd line up.

I'd bring Dembele back in for Wanyama and Lamela in for Son. It is a tough call on both but Dembele's ball retention qualities will be important in Europe and Lamela's superior work rate and closing down from the front are too important to ignore.

I've got to dig out the CL jersey from our last time in the competition - amusingly, I had Crouch's name on the back of it. :p

For what it's worth, let's try the same side that finished the game against Stoke. Dembele's back and no doubt raring to go, but Alli scoring makes it difficult to drop him, and the same goes for Son.

------------------------Lloris---------------------

Walker----Toby-------------------Jan----Davies

-------------------------Dier-----------------------

-------------------------------Alli-------------------

Lamela---------------Eriksen-----------------Son

---------------------------Kane----------------------

Subs: Vorm, Wimmer, Trippier, Dembele, Wanyama, Sissoko, Janssen

That bench just makes me feel warm all over - that's legitimately strong by any standard, and packed with game-changing players we can bring on in an emergency. :D

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Monaco***

Where - Wembley
When - Wednesday, 14 September, 19:45

Lloris
Walker Toby Vert Davies
Dier Dembele
Lamela Alli Erkisen
Kane

badgercubs.jpg

badger.jpg

COYS
Safe hands