• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

(DubaiSpur) Apart from that, the one thing that impressed me most about today was the players' willingness to turn with the ball and burst into space - take your man on, and beat the press. Rather than having one player adept at breaking the press, *everyone* tried it, and that confounded United.

The one thing I also particularly noticed. Happened time and again.

COYS from smoky Okanagan, British Columbia.

In fact our front three are a worry for me. Not much coming off for Kulu or Son.
I think it'll get better. They're used to having Kane up there. Richie doesn't play like Kane. He made lots of very good runs today, where someone should have attacked the space Richie opened up. I think Son is carrying a Kane sized load on his shoulders. Once he gets a goal or two, I think he'll become more relaxed and back to himself.

Oh…and Bissouma. I’m not a Conte hater but you have to ask what the fudge he was doing with Biss last season. Even allowing for his injury troubles, he’s an example of the difference a manager can make.

Looked like one of the leagues best midfielders so far this season. Considering he cost 25m and some others have cost 100m+, we may be seeing an absolute bargain.
Sarr looks amazing too. How much did he cost? 15m wasn't it? Well, he isn't 1/9th the player of Caciedo, that's for sure!

there is a lot of product in a football match, not just goals and assists, he effected space brilliantly today, every time we broke he took two defenders with him, when they wanted to build from the back he pressed them, I thought he was great today and a big reason why we got at them so many times after HT

he's a very different player to Kane, we've been spoilt, this is how other number 9's in the league have to play (Haaland aside), it's all about hard work

It's pointless trying to compare anyone with Kane, he is unique, all the brainless fans round Britain were always trying to put him down, but they were all pleased to see him leave the league. I hope he gets the worldwide recognition his talent and hardwork deserve now he's left these small minded islands.

It's pointless trying to compare anyone with Kane, he is unique, all the brainless fans round Britain were always trying to put him down, but they were all pleased to see him leave the league. I hope he gets the worldwide recognition his talent and hardwork deserve now he's left these small minded islands.

the only elite footballer on the planet, Haaland will probably get there, but he's not at Kane's level yet

there is a lot of product in a football match, not just goals and assists, he effected space brilliantly today, every time we broke he took two defenders with him, when they wanted to build from the back he pressed them, I thought he was great today and a big reason why we got at them so many times after HT

he's a very different player to Kane, we've been spoilt, this is how other number 9's in the league have to play (Haaland aside), it's all about hard work

Yeah but as a forward, your main jobs are to score and create, not just disrupt. I don’t think occupying space is enough. We can find anyone to do that. We can stick a hungry academy player in the team to run around a lot. Richarlison spends far too much time on the floor. I’m not writing him off and he deserves more time but he needs to start delivering and quickly.

I wasn’t comparing Richarlison to Kane, it’s unlikely we will ever find anyone as good as him for a long time. We need to move on from Kane but we need more from our forwards at the business end of the pitch.

Back