• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

Just back from the game, lots of observations

#1, best atmosphere at a game in years, and outside of European games, well done South Stand kept it up, stadium followed suit, never even heard the United away fans over the noise (you almost always here the away supporters at points in the game), lets keep it up!

Game, first half we were a little nervous, think we were being a little cautious of United hitting the ball over the top, we got better as game went on, in the end some legs went (Still not match fit), good subs.

Players
- VDV, hahaha, this fudging guy was easily faster than Rashford in a strait line, he is rapid. A little touch of Jan in there as well, fits right in, back line looks so much better
- Romero the better, controlled version
- Bissouma & Sarr were the midfield stars today, Maddison a little quieter but still effective
- Porro was the oddball pick yet ended up being the pass before the assist for first goal, better than previous, still much better forward than defending.
- Vicario, hopefully quieted some doubters today, quick movement, great reflexes, bit of a nutter

Front line still has some form and chemistry to find, all worked hard, Deki probably best of the three.

First win against United at new stadium, good win, good start for Ange, onwards and upwards ..

p.s. Ref was fudging brick as usual .. tiresome at this point ..

Re the Utd fans : we're in the Paxton, so we are close to the away fans, and I said to my nephew towards the end that I hadn't heard them at all throughout the game, literally the whole game. I truly forgot all about them.
Today was the best atmosphere since the Woolwich game season before last, and that was more of an intense atmosphere for obvious reasons whereas today was fun, uplifting and (and I realise this is a bit of bizarre word to use) joyous. I suspect my voice is going to be a bit scratchy tomorrow.

So many good things today but I really hope we can get our front three scoring. Whilst we are piling everyone forward and have so many bodies in the box there's always the likelihood that someone will score but we need it to click between Richie, Son and Kulu if that is going to be our preferred starting three.

Fortuitous win... Especially with that handball penalty decision. Ange needs to sharpen up the attack as we had lots of possession that didn't turn into much.

Bissouma, udogie, Sarr, VdV amazing talents.
Richy has no speed, doesn't hold the ball up well and spends too much time on the ground for my liking.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk
And that is the latest news from Radio Stupid

Just back from the game, lots of observations

#1, best atmosphere at a game in years, and outside of European games, well done South Stand kept it up, stadium followed suit, never even heard the United away fans over the noise (you almost always here the away supporters at points in the game), lets keep it up!

Game, first half we were a little nervous, think we were being a little cautious of United hitting the ball over the top, we got better as game went on, in the end some legs went (Still not match fit), good subs.

Players
- VDV, hahaha, this fudging guy was easily faster than Rashford in a strait line, he is rapid. A little touch of Jan in there as well, fits right in, back line looks so much better
- Romero the better, controlled version
- Bissouma & Sarr were the midfield stars today, Maddison a little quieter but still effective
- Porro was the oddball pick yet ended up being the pass before the assist for first goal, better than previous, still much better forward than defending.
- Vicario, hopefully quieted some doubters today, quick movement, great reflexes, bit of a nutter

Front line still has some form and chemistry to find, all worked hard, Deki probably best of the three.

First win against United at new stadium, good win, good start for Ange, onwards and upwards ..

p.s. Ref was fudging brick as usual .. tiresome at this point ..

Just wanted to add, I thought Richarlison was quiet/ineffective in the first 20/25 mins. Then the better he got, the better we got. Lots of good link up play either side of half time and slightly unlikely to be taken off when he was.

Yeah but as a forward, your main jobs are to score and create, not just disrupt. I don’t think occupying space is enough. We can find anyone to do that. We can stick a hungry academy player in the team to run around a lot. Richarlison spends far too much time on the floor. I’m not writing him off and he deserves more time but he needs to start delivering and quickly.

Apart from a couple of soft moments where he went down too easily, I think he delivered exactly what Ange wanted today.

Anyone see the balloons that had written on them “spurs boys on a bender, greenwood’s still a sex offender”?
One landed with me so I naturally passed it on

United hit the post after Richarlison was bullied off the ball by Martinez, the smallest player on the pitch. Maybe it would be worth it swapping Son and Richarlison around and putting Son in the middle.

I thought that moment was his one blemish between minutes 20 and 70. Had a couple like that early also but thought in general he grew into it.

Agree Son and Richy could play more fluidly. Mentioned similar during the game.

Back