• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Date : 19.08.2023
K.O : 17.30pm
Venue : NWHL

Really looking forward to this day
1st home game, a great kick off time meaning maximum pre-match festivities with my pals
1st home game for Ange and it's United so still a huge game with always a brilliant atmosphere
Watching them on Monday they didn't impress me one bit and I fancy we could get a big result

Spurs 3-1 - Son, Maddison, Udoige

Vicario
Royal Romero VDV Udoige
Sarr Bissouma Maddison
Kulu Son Perisic

upload_2023-8-16_20-3-20.png

upload_2023-8-16_20-1-1.png

upload_2023-8-16_20-1-38.png

upload_2023-8-16_20-2-45.png

Probably not the first time you've heard this marky, but you've went off a bit early there mate.
I too am really looking forward to this one, expecting some exciting high scoring games this season , 4-1s, 5-2s scorelines. Just not sure who for.
Can really see us cuffing them though, so a dour 1-1 it is then.

Same team as Brentford.

I was tempted to go Sarr over Skipp, but I think this is one we'll need Skipp's extra defensive qualities.

I can see Vicario smashing into Rashford, with neither touching the ball, and Manure to get a penalty, because now we know that's definitely the correct decision.

Gabby Abgonlahor: "I don’t think Spurs finish above ninth, That’s not even me being controversial. “The top eight, how I think it will finish is – Emirates Marketing Project, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man United, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Chelsea, Aston Villa and Brighton. Spurs aren’t finishing above those teams"

Paul Merson: "They're 100 % a bottom-half team if Kane leaves. Who is going to get the goals? They finished eighth last season."

Back to being underdogs, just the way we like it

Back