• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

Can’t make this due to a badly timed holiday. I’ve no idea how it’ll go because I could see any result from a big win to a heavy defeat and everything in between.

Have to say, I’ve seen some daft opinions online that make me question the intelligence of football fans. A lot of people think we’ll be bottom 6 and maybe even in a relegation battle with “Kane’s goals gone out of the team”. Even saw someone here say we’ll be fighting relegation and another say we’d be out of existence within 5 years if ENIC sell. Has the world gone nuts or have I missed something?

I like the idea of Tifos, big flags etc and the South wall looks so impressive like that.
But isn't it a bit of a lame message welcoming our opponents to our postcode?
I'd prefer a more supportive "COYS", "Pride of North London" etc
...or even the intimidating "Welcome to Hell" type message you get from Turkish clubs.
'Dr. Tottenham will see you now...'

A lot of people have said about Kulu not playing too well... Sadly, I don't think that will be helped by not having Kane...

Several times he got into good positions against Brentford but Richarlison wasn't making the same movement he would have expected Kane to do and Harry was a better target for 'headable' crosses....

As for a song for Madison -

but now you're a yid, but now you're a yiiiiiidddd,

James Madison,,,,,, you were a gooner, but now you're a yid...

But now you're a yid, but now etc....

Quite catchy and makes the point...

COYS

Last edited:
A lot of people have said about Kulu not playing too well... Sadly, I don't think that will be helped by not having Kane...

Several times he got into good positions against Brentford but Richarlison wasn't making the same movement he would have expected Kane to do and Harry was a better target for 'headable' crosses....

As for a song for Madison -

but now you're a yid, but now you're a yiiiiiidddd,

James Madison,,,,,, you used to be a gooner, but now you're a yid...

But now you're a yid, but now etc....

Quite catchy and makes the point...

COYS

I agree he'll miss Kane as he positioned himself on the edge of the box more than Richarlson but I think Maddison may get in a similar area, Richarlson a fair header of crosses but likes them to be able to attack rather than Kane who was great at the far post pulling away from defenders. Time and familiarity should help this.

I liked football when I could go and have a chat and laugh or commiserate with the people around me, now it's virtually continual moaning and failure to realise our opponents might actual play well and have some good players, I want us to win and play well but I'm not entitled to it, I can accept we aren't "a big club" and don't win a trophy every season, it would be lovely but I never played or watched the game just to win, its leisure activity for me to be enjoyed win, lose or draw. This will be my last season going to games as my arthritis makes it a painful experience and I've never felt the same pleasure I had going since the old stadium closed.

Sorry to hear it on the last few sentences mate.

On the moaning I do think in depends on who you talk to, it may very well be that the fans you come in to contact with irl (either in the stadium or just in general) are a bunch of moany entitled sods who genuinely take the joy away from it for you, if that's the case I can totally understand your point of view. But on here or other fans that I know / bump in to are genuinely pretty reasonable in terms of expectations, apart from the odd exception of course - Every club has their own Victor Meldrew types, it's just part of the game i guess.

On my way, pre match excitement means I'll be half an hour ahead of my mate I'm meeting in the beehive!

Just realised there is no early kick off and the Sportwashing derby is at 8pm - when will they think of all day drinking match going fans!??!!

Last edited:
Hopefully see a bit of Solomon today. I’m sure Ange knows why but I couldn’t work out why he didn’t come on instead of Perisic last week in his favoured position. Or at least for Deki.

Slightly worrying if your 4th choice forward can’t confidently be used as 4th choice. Especially when the other 3 all had average games.

Sorry to hear it on the last few sentences mate.

On the moaning I do think in depends on who you talk to, it may very well be that the fans you come in to contact with irl (either in the stadium or just in general) are a bunch of moany entitled sods who genuinely take the joy away from it for you, if that's the case I can totally understand your point of view. But on here or other fans that I know / bump in to are genuinely pretty reasonable in terms of expectations, apart from the odd exception of course - Every club has their own Victor Meldrew types, it's just part of the game i guess.

I'm Victor Meldrew, I moan about everything apart from the things I love.

Back