• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

It's shameful by the club! The increased price is a lot for the fans, but means very little for the club. In fact, the club could lower the price of normal seats by £200, and it would hardly be noticeable for the club.
In Germany the clubs don't charge much for season tickets, just for this reason. The revenue is mainly coming from other sources.

I agree with this, the costs across the board including away trips is a joke.

I hope this protest is not hijacked by others, this is a specific item on the agenda where you might (might not) get some traction, it would be a shame for that to be diluted by other factions and noise

I hope this protest is not hijacked by others, this is a specific item on the agenda where you might (might not) get some traction, it would be a shame for that to be diluted by other factions and noise
The day before we played Milan in the CL, I was in a pub in Earl's Court full of Dortmund fans, watching their game vs Chelsea. Several of them had season tickets in the "yellow wall", and it was €250-300 for a season ticket there.

That’s one of the reasons I wouldn’t attend the protest - it will look and feel ENIC out. Which is fine if that’s what it is supposed to be about but it isn’t.

Good test but also good time to play Man u at home as they don't seem to have their act together yet.

I think starting with last week's lineup will be good to see how they fair under different conditions - I'm expecting Man U will be more open than Brentford - so give Kulu, Son and Skipp a fairer run.

Hopefully Ange would have time work more drills and tactics in the final third as we looked lacking.

I think its going to be an entertaining high scoring game and let's hope for better refereeing.

It's shameful by the club! The increased price is a lot for the fans, but means very little for the club. In fact, the club could lower the price of normal seats by £200, and it would hardly be noticeable for the club.
In Germany the clubs don't charge much for season tickets, just for this reason. The revenue is mainly coming from other sources.
They don’t in Germany but the tourist tickets are bloody expensive
I’ve paid 75, 85 and 95 euros for Hamburg, Dortmund and Munich
They do sell ST chela but there is a limited amount of those and they get passed on
At Hamburg vs Munich we met some Bayern fans. Turned out it was their “ultras” or whatever they are called. Top blokes. They don’t pay for tickets. The club give them to them for free

Good test but also good time to play Man u at home as they don't seem to have their act together yet.

I think starting with last week's lineup will be good to see how they fair under different conditions - I'm expecting Man U will be more open than Brentford - so give Kulu, Son and Skipp a fairer run.

Hopefully Ange would have time work more drills and tactics in the final third as we looked lacking.

I think its going to be an entertaining high scoring game and let's hope for better refereeing.
This suits them
Counter attacking at pace

Back