• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

Our exciting new dishes debuting this Saturday are:

• Waffle Fries – available stadium-wide, including loaded options, offering a deliciously satisfying twist on traditional chips.
• The NEW Club Burger – made with new and improved ingredients – we’re excited about this one!
• Plant-Based Burger – served in a delightful beetroot bun, we believe this is the shining star of our new menu.
• Vegan Merguez Sausage Roll – they’re all the rage and now available at our Tap Inns.
• Vegetable Samosas – another addition to our delicious homemade pastry items, alongside pies and sausage rolls, at all the Tap Inns.
• Fish Fillet Sandwich – everyone’s favourite guilty pleasure now available at The Linesman, with beer-battered fish goujons, tartar sauce and mushy peas, served in a soft brioche bun.
• Birra Moretti – our new premium lager offering available at The Goal Line Bar, The White Hart and The Dispensary.

Chelsea for me but know what you mean.
However, can't hate them as much as they stopped Arsenal winning a load more under Wenger.

My hate for them goes back to when as a kid we moved up there from London, i had to endure all the brick from Utd fans during school days ( City were not the team they are now then). I was on Citys books as a youngster/young player so the dislike grew bigger there.

Last season they used to open up the big area behind the South Stand an hour earlier than the stadium opens
Wonder if that will happen again this season, it's not mentioned in the email at all

Our exciting new dishes debuting this Saturday are:

• Waffle Fries – available stadium-wide, including loaded options, offering a deliciously satisfying twist on traditional chips.
• The NEW Club Burger – made with new and improved ingredients – we’re excited about this one!
• Plant-Based Burger – served in a delightful beetroot bun, we believe this is the shining star of our new menu.
• Vegan Merguez Sausage Roll – they’re all the rage and now available at our Tap Inns.
• Vegetable Samosas – another addition to our delicious homemade pastry items, alongside pies and sausage rolls, at all the Tap Inns.
• Fish Fillet Sandwich – everyone’s favourite guilty pleasure now available at The Linesman, with beer-battered fish goujons, tartar sauce and mushy peas, served in a soft brioche bun.
• Birra Moretti – our new premium lager offering available at The Goal Line Bar, The White Hart and The Dispensary.
The new club burger,:

We've made the buns tastier and more secure (vdv, venom), added some high quality mustard to improve the flavour (Madders) and to keep the price point the same we've removed the burger (Kane) The gherkin that lot of people wanted removed remains (Dier / Sanchez/ Ndombele etc.)

I like the idea of Tifos, big flags etc and the South wall looks so impressive like that.
But isn't it a bit of a lame message welcoming our opponents to our postcode?
I'd prefer a more supportive "COYS", "Pride of North London" etc
...or even the intimidating "Welcome to Hell" type message you get from Turkish clubs.

I like the idea of Tifos, big flags etc and the South wall looks so impressive like that.
...or even the intimidating "Welcome to Hell" type message you get from Turkish clubs.

Tifo of Strippers from the Bill Nic?

Imagine a football fan wanting their team to win and players to play well..... It's fudging outrageous isn't it? The gall.

Good job some people are here on the forum exclusively to remind us that "we" want is ludicrous and that apparently every member of our fanbase lacks any semblance of rational thought. Moaning about a bunch of strawman moans derived from the lowest common denominator is truly GHod's work, where would we be without it, it's always helpful to kill off optimism and lean in to animosity, even if the majority of Spurs fans are actually behind what we're doing and looking to keep up a positive vibe. Let's label us all as idiots because of a loud minority, that's not unfair or wildly tedious at all.

If you're not interested in the game itself and clearly despise fans I have no idea what you're getting from this but power to you..

As for Saturday, it's going to be a super interesting match up, up until VAR gets involved if the ref actually gives anything against Utd. Rashford on the left does seem a worry, need Royal to be on his best in terms of one on one defending and for Son to start looking threatening out on his side. It's early days but if neither him nor Kulu kick in to gear then it'll be a bit of a worry.
Not to single out anyone, but I don't get the urge people have to police other forum members' thoughts. Different opinions and forwarding arguments is what makes it interesting, but the belief that you can get behind the team or a player, and they will play better or worse because of some words on an Internet forum is pretty strange. I remember 25 years ago or so when this was gg-net if I recall correctly, and together with alt.sport.spurs this place was hilarous. We were pretty much sh*t with a Worthnothing Cup, so the forum consisted mostly of funny observations, positive banter and the glorious self-deprecation you Brits are such experts at. When we became better it turned into "You are an idiot for even suggesting to try Harry Kane instead of the big pile of fecal matter Adebayor, there's a reason this kid is out on loan and given the chance he will probably just spit on himself and since he misses penalties against bottom level Irish teams we never want to see him take another penalty for this club again" and "Speak highly of Bentaleb, he was integral in our snooze-inducing 188-pass-goal against Bathford Wanderers, or you are an uneducated macaron and must personally bear responsibility if he plays like a turd and misses unpressured backwards passes for the opposition to score next Saturday. Again.". This place was toxic and more like a congregation than a forum, but it's much better now. Let's all just be friends.

Anyway about Saturday, let's hope we meet the Gump version of the Utd box of chocolates, I am carefully optimistic but won't get too carried away even if we lose. Early days, we need to build a new system or rather - a - system and that takes time. Personally, I am looking more for purpose than results at this stage, and it looked quite promising last week. Utd probably won't sit back, so it's the first real test of the apparent high line of Ange. Looking forward to it either way.

Last edited:

I think it was supposed to be aimed at welcoming Ange.

Back