• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

Just seen the highlights - how on earth did we not get the pen for the block / trip on Romero?

Astonishing decision.
Romero never had possession of the ball. If he had the ball under control or even had touched it then yes it would be a pen as it was it wasn't a pen. But neither was their handball shout.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

It's a bit of a difference though. McLaren make most of their income from selling cars they make. The ticket revenue from regular seats is just a very small portion of the income for Spurs.
It's still income. Ours is unusual because our capacity limits supply, and pricing needs to reflect that.

Another person not mentioned is Pedro Porro. It was an excellent game for him. He didn't put a foot wrong IMHO. Excellent game by him.
He was very good but did have a couple of miscptrols in dangerous areas. I think one actually led directly to a United chance so not quite not a foot wrong. Overall very promising and you could see a markedly difference in suitability when Royal came on (and I've been one of Royal's defenders throughout his time with us). The Porro we saw today can really play and even play RB which I had been previously unconvinced. We do need to see him and pressure from a more concerted attack than what United had but very promising.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Watched the recording this morning and thought it was great to see the team play with pace and positive intentions, thought our play looked risky at times but that's probably because like the players I'm been brainwashed over the last 3 seasons.
The crowd must have been great as all the reports on here said the atmosphere was terrific, loved Postercoglu interview, no over the top reaction unlike the United manager, it's tough to talk after a defeat but him and his keeper were in denial.

That many fans still in about 10 minutes after final whistle is amazing. I'm sure there will be some difficult bumps in the road but we finally seem to have some unity at the club.
Note to DL, tactically negative coaches will never be fully accepted at Tottenham Hotspur.
Don't think it's just the football it's also his personality and he wants to be here. Some Matin Jol vibes.

Back