• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

I haven’t had that much fun for a very long time at the stadium. Regardless of the result, we’ve got our Tottenham back. Thank you Big Ange and what a team you are putting together.

This all day long! Particularly the fun aspect of it. And I take back my comments about the drummer. Got everyone singing in unison instead of little pockets all singing against each other. Chapeau Sir, chapeau!

Missed the beginning and end but from the 70 minutes I saw Bissouma continued to boss it, Sarr's pitch coverage was brilliant and the keeper looked great. Richarlison struggled but for like 20 minutes before he went off when he started to link play.

Last train home, absolutely rocking !
How good was that, 2nd half especially
The roof was coming off and at full time to see so many people stay to clap the team off was awesome
We’re a decent CF away from really cooking this season

The midfield was brilliant especially 2nd half when he swapped Sarr for Madison and as for Bissouma wow

Anyone see the balloons that had written on them “spurs boys on a bender, greenwood’s still a sex offender”?
One landed with me so I naturally passed it on

Post game, fans were seeing that outside and on train

Spurs boys on a bender, Greenwwod's still a sex offender
She said no Mason, she said no

Should have had a pen
Should have scored
Played really well in the 1st half
Midfield was good 2nd half
Should have scored
Should defend better
Should have scored
Must score
Need to score more goals
And need to buy a striker
Nothing wrong I thought quite realistic he was obviously disappointed.
He also said spurs is a good team at the start.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Apart from a couple of soft moments where he went down too easily, I think he delivered exactly what Ange wanted today.

I was discussing Richy with a good mate; I said we should not even begin to judge him until he's had a good dozen consecutive Prem starts. The whole front line is going through an enormous adjustment. He will come good IMO...I also see how Orban would fit this style supremely.

Re the Utd fans : we're in the Paxton, so we are close to the away fans, and I said to my nephew towards the end that I hadn't heard them at all throughout the game, literally the whole game. I truly forgot all about them.
Today was the best atmosphere since the Woolwich game season before last, and that was more of an intense atmosphere for obvious reasons whereas today was fun, uplifting and (and I realise this is a bit of bizarre word to use) joyous. I suspect my voice is going to be a bit scratchy tomorrow.

So many good things today but I really hope we can get our front three scoring. Whilst we are piling everyone forward and have so many bodies in the box there's always the likelihood that someone will score but we need it to click between Richie, Son and Kulu if that is going to be our preferred starting three.

I think we have to accept that it is going to take a couple of months. We are not just recovering from the sale of a legend, we're recovering from a man through whom our entire system of attacking play flowed. I think adding an Orban to the mix would be great, and as a mate said, Dane Scarlett could be a really interesting shout as he DOES shoot fast and from any angle.

I thought a lot of credit has to be given to our back four: they hardly put a foot wrong all game despite a lot of one-on-one situations. They only got it wrong once, when Fernandes was allowed a free header in the six-yard box. When you remember the past three seasons, it's a world of difference. Felt we were second best for most of the first half but, fortunately, United's midfield went missing as the game went by and once Sarr scored, they completely fell apart. It's still too early to know whether this is a landmark win but I felt it was important for Postecoglou to get to a good start and, so far, everything's been going very well.

Only negative I take from yesterday's game is Richarlison's off the ball movement. He had such a hard time finding space away from his marker that I thought perhaps he'd been instructed to stick to his man. Unfortunately, as soon as he went off and Son moved upfront, he found a lot more space than he did.

Two mediocre performances in a row is not the end of the world but for a player with a lot to prove and only one goal to his name last season (regardless of circumstances), it's not the start you'd want. The club has a decision to make: stick with him this season and hope he finds his best form or sign someone to challenge for his place and accept we'll sell him for less than we bought him.

Kulusevski and Son aren't doing great at the moment but, at least, you get glimmers of what they could do. Richarlison... not so much. So, here's to him scoring a hat trick at Bournemouth next week!

Whoever will add more revenue to the club.

I'm a car fan. I really, really like McLarens but I can't spend as much as those who buy them. Would it make sense for them to sell a car at half the price to me because I really like them or the full price to those who can afford them?
It's a bit of a difference though. McLaren make most of their income from selling cars they make. The ticket revenue from regular seats is just a very small portion of the income for Spurs.

The6 could have had a oe Katy for the handball TBF
IMO both were penalties
Not anything to do with it being us, that isn't, and should never be handball! Not in a million years! Very happy they seem to have come to sense regarding handball. The ball is smacked at him from 3 feet away.

The other one is 60/40, but it's fine that they stick with the on field decision. Game doesn't have to be re-refereed constantly by VAR.

Apart from a couple of soft moments where he went down too easily, I think he delivered exactly what Ange wanted today.
Ange would have wanted him to score. Or maybe get a shot on target, or even just a shot.

He got better in the second half but he was poor to none existent in the first. He's going to get the chance to prove himself but he will have to start performing well (he isn't at the moment) and importantly start scoring.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I was discussing Richy with a good mate; I said we should not even begin to judge him until he's had a good dozen consecutive Prem starts. The whole front line is going through an enormous adjustment. He will come good IMO...I also see how Orban would fit this style supremely.
We can't wait 12 games to see if he's up to snuff, the window will be closed. We have to get a challenger in now and let them fight it out. The challenger could be Dane Scarlett even so it's not necessarily that it has to be a signing but we need another seriously considered option.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

:(

I don't get carried away by emotions.

Our goals were from a deflected assist and a mistake dummy by Davies.

Whatever your views are I might disagree but won't start calling you names or "stupid".

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk
All goals come from defensive mistakes. We battered them 2nd half. There's reason to be happy and optimistic after a performance like that, especially when it's so early in this transformation.

Back