• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool **

in order to show ****sed off i am with lennons hiding, i think i'd honestly bring on brad on the right wing. for starters, it'd be funny as fuuck, secondly he'd put himself about a bit and might ruffle a few feathers at corners and stuff.

i think he might be more effective...

This is one of the first times in years I've seen our players not give a damn. And others are picking up on it now. Every single professional I've heard that saw our players in the tunnel commented on how poor our player's body language looked. And while I don't always listen to pundits, in this case it is the one thing they will completely know about - the psychology of the player. They will have had 500, 1000, however many games combined to look at their team mates to know who was up for it or not and they could see in our players today that they weren't. It's a massive disgrace. Not Sherwood's fault. These players need to be shipped out.

If it were one or two, maybe even three or four I'd agree.

When it's the whole team, clearly the manager is failing to motivate them (or has done something to demoralise them). If any other team looked like this we'd say the manager had clearly lost the dressing room. If the manager were foreign or not an ex pro, pundits and commentators would be saying the same.

How can people say that it's not Sherwood's fault that our players weren't fired up? He is the one responsible for setting the tactics and getting the players minds right. If he can't do that, he's failing in his role as manager.

This is one of the first times in years I've seen our players not give a damn. And others are picking up on it now. Every single professional I've heard that saw our players in the tunnel commented on how poor our player's body language looked. And while I don't always listen to pundits, in this case it is the one thing they will completely know about - the psychology of the player. They will have had 500, 1000, however many games combined to look at their team mates to know who was up for it or not and they could see in our players today that they weren't. It's a massive disgrace. Not Sherwood's fault. These players need to be shipped out.

I am not blaming TS and whilst he has had played a role in the decline of this team, I wholeheartedly agree that the players are pathetic. Players ought to be playing as professionals and for the club. Pride and passion stems from players and their personalities and mindset, our players have given up this season and that is evident. Id put everyone up for sale barring a few namely Erikssen, Lloris Sandro and perhaps Bentaleb. Soldado is feeding off scraps

If we can sneak a goal, game will completely change, we all know how a goal can really change a game, especially when Liverpool know the importance of this game.

Sherwood is not useless as we've had some decent results at least. The problem is like he himself has admitted we are a woefully put together team. We always have what looks like 3 no 10's not knowing what they are doing and a no.9 we consistantly play long balls to against 2 giants, it did not work with Keane or Defoe, why will it work with Soldado.

Its easy to get caught up with all the emotions but I hope Levy is remaining calm and has a plan for this situation as it looks like the current team has run its path and we are just running the season down.

thats right 'naughts' dont drive into the 30 metres of open grass, deliver a fuucking useless ball from a stationary position. you fuucking silly kuunt.

Got to get him the ball first.

If we'd started with a proper CM that might have helped.

I think its a bit of both. Soldado needs to keep his head up and chase everything and eventually he'll get his rewards. At the moment it seems like he is expecting and not working enough to create.

If we can sneak a goal, game will completely change, we all know how a goal can really change a game, especially when Liverpool know the importance of this game.

Benfica shows you are absolutely right. We've good players who keep destroying themselves with mistakes and shaky mentalities.

And again there....we can't even jam a corner. Our luck is simply unbelieveable.

Back