• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool **

Siggy as a sitter :ross:

Benteleb consistently told to sit despite being a box to box mid :ross:

26m on Soldado :ross:

kaboul and dawson partnership :ross:

Lennon and invisibilinho contributing diddly squat every game :ross:

vw6g.jpg

I got to the pub late. I genuinely don't know what our starting eleven is because I've not seen enough of our players on the ball...

@SpursStatMan: Own goals and individuals errors have attributed for 45.2% of the goals Spurs have conceded in the Premier League this season.#-o

[tweet]450298621347790848[/tweet]

Can we announce that Sherwood is ****ing off after this game and announce Lvg as new manager?

I dont mind losing if our players really put in effort and 100%, this bunch of frauds are strolling about without a care in the world

Im sure they care, they are just not good enough and dont know what to do on the pitch.

Yes, we have a ****e team, and have **** players.

so what we're saying is 4 out of our back 4 aren't good enough? sounds about right.

add into the mix lennon, chadli, siggy bentaleb, the soldado that rocked up in london in the summer and you are left with, well, this.

absolutely fuuck all. nothing, just nothing. with no one in charge.

ive never seen a team so devoid of identity, personality, characters, direction, hope, tactics, fight, guts.

its powder puff nothing. a true paper tiger.

How on Earth did this shambles have the best away record in the League coming into this game?

Siggy as a sitter :ross:

Benteleb consistently told to sit despite being a box to box mid :ross:

26m on Soldado :ross:

kaboul and dawson partnership :ross:

Lennon and invisibilinho contributing diddly squat every game :ross:

not being able to resist a dig at a player that isn't even playing :ross:

@SpursStatMan: Own goals and individuals errors have attributed for 45.2% of the goals Spurs have conceded in the Premier League this season.#-o

[tweet]450298621347790848[/tweet]

That's the difference between CL and where we are. At least.

Incredible stat (assuming it's right - it certainly feels like it is).

Van Gaal would just come in, tell Dawson or Lennon that they are ****e, push them away and Byebye. Thats what top managers do.

Bring him in.

H-t 0-2. Two **** defensive errors have cost us again. We have nothing to lose now. May as well go for it. Lennon for Townsend or Kane. If we can get one, Pool may get nervy like against Sunderland. They may also tire as they had a game in midweek.

I know I am grasping at straws but we need to get someone up to support Soldado, who is too isolated.

We scored 3 in second half against Soton last time out and we are generally better in the second half.

Lets do this.

We have a team with very little pace, very little guile and very little passing ability. Add to that a shocking defence, and this is what you get.

Fukking hell, only noticing now how Verts missed the clearance for first goal.

There are actually FOUR defensive mistakes for that goal - Rose not tight, Eriksen loses man, Verts misses clearance, Kaboul OG.

Back