• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool **

All Liverpool's passes seem to be with purpose. All our players pass with hope in a rough direction towards a player wearing hopefully the same colour.

Sherwood has not been helped our awful injuries this year but there has literally been no consistency in our sides from game to game. Different XI. Different tactics. Different formations.

It's the reason none of the lads know what the hell they're doing.

No chance to build up partnerships or any understanding

hahahaha german commentators taking the **** out of tim chatting on his mobile phone...

is he ordering fish and chips, talking with his wife avbout what he should pick up on the way home.

hahaha what a bell end.

If we sneak a goal, liverpool will score another 3.

AVB ****ed up our team, it was like this last season, apart from the fact we had Bale, and other players were playing around him.

Sherwood has not been helped our awful injuries this year but there has literally been no consistency in our sides from game to game. Different XI. Different tactics. Different formations.

it's probably a big reason why were making so many mistakes as well

Liverpool have played with different formations this season its not stopped them

Sherwood is not useless as we've had some decent results at least. The problem is like he himself has admitted we are a woefully put together team. We always have what looks like 3 no 10's not knowing what they are doing and a no.9 we consistantly play long balls to against 2 giants, it did not work with Keane or Defoe, why will it work with Soldado.

Its easy to get caught up with all the emotions but I hope Levy is remaining calm and has a plan for this situation as it looks like the current team has run its path and we are just running the season down.

Is my memory deceiving me or did Sherwood have a role in the transfer committee? He doesn't seem like the type to keep his thoughts to himself to me. Perhaps nobody listened.

Back