• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham *

WOuld have played Doherty and Richie in place of Royal and Son

Struggle to see why Tanganga is on the bench. Difficult to see that he'd get on in more than 10% of games. Assuming fit, Sarr or Gil would surely be better

Is Sarr injured or on the naughty step?

Struggle to see why Tanganga is on the bench. Difficult to see that he'd get on in more than 10% of games. Assuming fit, Sarr or Gil would surely be better

Maybe Sarr and Gil need to stay fit for a loan move. Was a mention of both going out this month. Still annoying though

They must be out with something but would prefer White or Devine on the bench.

I would have played Forster, Lenglet, Doherty and Richarlison.

Lloris, Royal and Son shouldn’t be playing for a variety of reasons and Lenglet sat out the last game and is clearly better than Davies.

Lloris Perisic And Son all start as expected. I mean he is just taking the p"ss now picking Lloris and Son. It's not even funny anymore

The staring line-up should be good enough to beat Fulham. If we lose and lose with a wimper then that will suiggest Conte's coaching has regressed or been found out by even managers like Marco Bleeping Silva.

No excuses for a limp display

COYS

Me and the kids have been sick as dog since Thursday, and my wife had major surgery on Friday, so unable to take care of any of the kids, meaning it's been a rough weekend, to say the least. I really need a win to cheer me up a bit!

Best wishes mate - if your health depends on spurs no wonder you are all ill.

Lloris Perisic And Son all start as expected. I mean he is just taking the p"ss now picking Lloris and Son. It's not even funny anymore

Tbf to Perisic he was good going forwards, it's just that defensively he was roasted by Mahrez who is usually on a mission when he plays us.
Starting Son is just self-harm at this point for us and him..

Davies should play for Southampton or Everton. If we are trying to be a top Club then its no place for him in the team. Hard worker and great in 1 og 10 games…

As a back-up LCB, he's excellent in my view

How many positions is our back-up better than Davies? Richarlison is a better back-up CF than Davies is a back-up LCB,...not sure how many other positions we have a better back-up

Spence, Sarr and Gil not even on the bench. I do hope they are all getting loans at least. I wanted to see all three play or be on the bench. This
team looks like the same old tried and trusted ( let us down ) line up.

As a back-up LCB, he's excellent in my view

How many positions is our back-up better than Davies? Richarlison is a better back-up CF than Davies is a back-up LCB,...not sure how many other positions we have a better back-up

Defensively he is decent, was superb last year, he might not play long racking balls like Lenglet but those balls also don't make Lenglet Barasi...more Jalfrezi

Back