• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham *

Cant be arsed. We all know its the same doomed formation and it finishes 2-2 after we've been 2 down. It clashes with the new Robson Green series anyway.

Given our next game is City at home, whereas Saudi Sportswashing Machine and UTd have very winnable next games, we might be 9 points behind if we dont win

I mentioned a few weeks back that on Feb 6th we could be sat in 10th. Lucky for us Liverpool and Chelsea are just as bad, but carry on with our recent performances it might be a possibility come the end of Feb

------------------Lloris----------------------
------Romero--Dier--Davies---------
Spence------------------------------Sess
---------------Bentacour--Sarr----------
----Kulu------------Kane--------Richarlison

Won't ever be the team. I'm done with some of the older players that won't get better or are or if form. Let's play Spence. Let's stick with Sess. Son needs a rest. Sarr needs a run.

Lenglet will be gone. PEH we know his limits. Bissouma I'm not sold on. Royal and Doherty are not good enough. I'd stick with some of the young players so we can assess for next season.

Lloris needs to be dropped. But I don't trust Forster either.

Won't ever be the team. I'm done with some of the older players that won't get better or are or if form. Let's play Spence. Let's stick with Sess. Son needs a rest. Sarr needs a run.

Lenglet will be gone. PEH we know his limits. Bissouma I'm not sold on. Royal and Doherty are not good enough. I'd stick with some of the young players so we can assess for next season.

Would like to see this team

Must win. Somehow.

That being said, would a win be another of the 'paper over the cracks'? I'd prefer Levy to back Conte, and anything that gets that closer is preferable.

There's no papering over the cracks at this point. Concrete couldn't fix these cracks.

If you want Conte to be backed, and be happy to stay we need some wins soon just to get some positive feeling back and some belief that he can turn this around.

Seen some signs of Conte trusting younger players and those that haven't been first choice. Sarr, Gil, Sess back for Perisic.

I don't think he will do what you suggest, though I definitely wouldn't be against trying that.

The pressure is on and he's showing signs of being willing to change. Will be interesting to see what he lands on.

Lloris
Romero Dier Lenglet
Doherty Bentancur Sarr Sessegnon
Kulusevski Kane Richarlison

This is what i'd like Conte to start. We have decent height to deal with Mitrovic and/or Vinicius and more energy from Sarr and especially Richarlison.
The way we play will really show us how the rumours are really playing out behind closed doors.

If we start a team without too many WTFs in the starting line-up and lose whereby we've played well, with clear patterns but been undone by defensive bleep-ups then i'll be encouraged.
If we lose limply and without a fight, then GHod help us...

I'm going for a 3-1 win. Kane, Richarlison and Bentancur for us, Mitrovic for them.

COYS .

Please.

I've got my 'Thanks for that Arsenal win in May and good luck for the future' banner all printed and ready for tonight.

Its always a must win and we always fudge it up. Top 4 has gone now.

I know we’re playing crap now but go back to a similar point last season and you’ll no doubt find loads of comments saying the same thing. Especially after those defeats to Wolves, Soton and Burnley. But we need to get our brick together starting tonight.

Back