• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham *

NLS

Gordon Durie
Monday 23 January 2023

8pm kick off away at Craven Cottage and live on Sky.

So this is the team I would go for if playing Conte's 3-4-3...

Forster

Royal Romero Dier Davies Doherty

Hojberg Bentancur

Kulu Kane Richarlison...

Not happy with that back 6 though....

I would go 4-5-1...

Forster

Doherty Sanchez Dier Davies

Kulu Hojberg Bentancur Bissouma Richy

Kane

Still not happy with the defence ....

Anyway, COYS

Last edited:
I think we might actually win this one.

Expecting to see,

Lloris

Romero Dier Lenglet

Royal PEH Bentancur Sess

Kulu Kane Son

Would love to see Doherty and Richi down the left instead.

Really need a win and a somewhat cohesive 90 minute performance.

-Think Lloris will keep his place, though personally I think Forster wouldn't be a bad choice.
-Much better game for Perisic. Would stick with him or Sessegnon. Though can see an argument for Doherty.
-Royal probably keeps his place having scored and played well, but think it's a better game for what Doherty brings. He's also been playing well recently.
-Don't quite understand what needs to happen for Son to be rotated out, or at the very least subbed in a game. Seems like he will keep his place, though for me Richarlison would be the choice.

Really need a win and a somewhat cohesive 90 minute performance.

-Think Lloris will keep his place, though personally I think Forster wouldn't be a bad choice.
-Much better game for Perisic. Would stick with him or Sessegnon. Though can see an argument for Doherty.
-Royal probably keeps his place having scored and played well, but think it's a better game for what Doherty brings. He's also been playing well recently.
-Don't quite understand what needs to happen for Son to be rotated out, or at the very least subbed in a game. Seems like he will keep his place, though for me Richarlison would be the choice.

Yep. Lloris, Perisic and Son will all start

I dont see Son not starting. Conte didnt take him off on Thurs so doesnt seem to recognise that his form is dire, or isnt concerned about it

Is my mobile on a windup..I am getting constant negative information on Spurs..The latest is Levy gets green light for Conte replacement.

Fulham will go above us with a win. They're right in with a shout for European football next season so this wont be easy

GIven we then have City next, we need to find a win somehow

Fulham will go above us with a win. They're right in with a shout for European football next season so this wont be easy

GIven we then have City next, we need to find a win somehow
Must win. Somehow.

That being said, would a win be another of the 'paper over the cracks'? I'd prefer Levy to back Conte, and anything that gets that closer is preferable.

If we can somehow get a win, the get a couple signings over the line this week, then we might still have a chance of top 4. You know, Once we get past this next City game I don't think our fixtures for the 2nd half of the this season are too bad (Only Liverpool left away from the traditional big boys). Although saying that, the way we have played recently every game could end in disappointment

If we can somehow get a win, the get a couple signings over the line this week, then we might still have a chance of top 4. You know, Once we get past this next City game I don't think our fixtures for the 2nd half of the this season are too bad (Only Liverpool left away from the traditional big boys). Although saying that, the way we have played recently every game could end in disappointment
Man U and Chelsea at home though...

Think Sessegnon will start against his old side. Expect Lloris to play again after admitting he's been playing crap. Would like to see Perisic in Son's position as opposed to lwb, beats his man regularly so the further forward he does it the better. Either way Son needs to be benched.

He won’t do it, but I like to see 4231

Loris
Spence Cuti. Dier. Periodic

Biss. Bentacure

Kulu. Kane. Son

Richy

Back