• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham *

Tonight's the night we get our season back on track.

I really think it could be. No injuries, and not playing against the top two in the league. I hope Conte starts Doherty, Perisic and Richarlison, and that we smash them.

On the other hand, if we don't win, it'll only deepen the sense of crisis...!

Monday 23 January 2023

8pm kick off away at Craven Cottage and live on Sky.

How can I watch the boat race this bloody time on a monday evening?

Just a message I had earlier from bloke I did some work for at the club, he just said decision on whether Richy is ready to start game looked likely to result in Ivan starting

I don't get that; do you mean if Richarlison is NOT ready to start the game in Son's place, then Perisic will instead?

Wow; i'm happy to hear that, but also surprised

haha watch Richy start now

Tough game tonight, Fulham flying under the radar but seem a proper unit this season. I pray we cut out the mistakes and take our chances, going into tonight with low expectations though

haha watch Richy start now

Tough game tonight, Fulham flying under the radar but seem a proper unit this season. I pray we cut out the mistakes and take our chances, going into tonight with low expectations though

I agree it will be a tough game. But if we play to our level and on the front foot we should beat Fulham.

P.S. - I don;t want Son to start so i'd love either Richarlison or Perisic to play in the LF position; would be so happy if it's Richarlison

Me and the kids have been sick as dog since Thursday, and my wife had major surgery on Friday, so unable to take care of any of the kids, meaning it's been a rough weekend, to say the least. I really need a win to cheer me up a bit!

Back