• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project **

Reminds me of the Jol days. I doubt we will ever replicate the atmosphere we could create at WHL. A couple of times though we have come close, opening night, City home leg in the CL, but those times have been few and far between.
Have to say though, not being able to attend/reduced attendances have not helped us make the new stadium feel like home

Oddly it could be that increasing the attendance have been part of the reason. Thousands more fans who could not attend and changing your neighbours of many years may have altered the dynamic.

The gif of the 4th official has really fudged me off
Pawson is a bad ref at the best of times but his reaction to our winner stinks

Home atmosphere is toxic right now, it’s a blessing in disguise that we are playing majority away in the coming weeks. Sad state of affairs.

I think there's a lot of frustration around Spurs fans because of the realisation about how far behind the top 3 we are. I think its a bit different to times under Jose/Nuno were most of the anger was towards the manager and their tactics, but agree a few games away isnt the worst thing in the world. Perhaps if we can get a few decent results over the next month then things will be better when back at WHL

Looks like that game against Assnal may actually decide who gets champs league next year

We also have to play Man U and West Ham during March....and each of the teams in the mix have a number of tricky games. For example, Arsenal have away games at Palace, Southampton and West Ham in April - none of those will be easy.

Bit boring but its one-game-at-a-time. Burnley just won comfortably at Brighton, and Weghorst could be a handful...

Most of the top players have a nasty streak, hardly a negative. He most definitely is in Kanes class, as just about anyone outside of a Spurs forum would say aswell….

Maybe they do but he gets away with it more than most - probably because he’s perceived as being more sinned against than sinning. He hacked down one of ours yesterday (forget who) and used both hands to push Hojberg to the ground. Not a chance he’d get a yellow though. If you asked anyone which they’d choose to have in their club I’d wager the vast majority would say Kane. Not even close for me. Clive.

My only concern is that we looked great defensively under Mourinho when we beat Emirates Marketing Project at home. Then, things didn’t go so well afterwards.

So, it’s how we follow this win up that’s more important than taking the three points here. I hope the team use it as a motivation to push them further. Harness the joy of the success of that win last night and push on to enjoy this feeling with a lot more frequency.

Let’s go and boss Burnley, take the three points then move forwards to fighting for and hopefully successfully achieving a top 4 finish to the season. Burnley aren’t going to fall over to give us the points, so we will have to be at our best but we can win and it’s important to do so.

Why do I get tinkled off about moaning? Great result which none of the pessimists saw coming and I read this morning how crap Royal and Hojbjerg are and Kulusevski looks poor, fudge knows what it would have been like if we lost. I'm happy with this win considering Doherty, Royal, Dier, Sanchez, Hobjerg, Winks are dogbrick, Moura gives the ball away, Son blows hot and cold, Kulusevski is slow and one footed, Kane cant hold the ball. Amazing win, but I suppose City were brick so no merit in the win.

I have no issue with the VARs TBH, albeit the handball was harsh, and I knew Taylor would give it because he is a giant c l a m, but the extra two/two and a half minutes AFTER the 97 minutes were up was a joke. Someone should complain about it IMO. Other than us.
I've no issue with the handball, it's the complete failure to even look at what was likely offside in the build up to it.

Back