• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project **

Sounds great. Thanks! Yeah, judging from the highlights he was very good. Kulusevski seemed to do his bit as well - and that over the top pass from Bentancur for the third goal was excellent - how was the rest of his game?

Game overall obviously could have gone either way. Needed some margins our way, probably really helped that we got the first goal. Some great defending from the entire team, pretty much playing a 5-4-1.

Attacked well when we had the chance. Very good counter attacking as expected, but also good and brave on the ball in other situations.

I thought Bentancur was very good. Has been rightly getting a touch of criticism for losing possession a bit too often, caught spending a bit too long on the ball. Other than that I thought he did really well. Some great tackles, defensively sound throughout. Wanted the ball and did useful things with it.

Sounds great. Thanks! Yeah, judging from the highlights he was very good. Kulusevski seemed to do his bit as well - and that over the top pass from Bentancur for the third goal was excellent - how was the rest of his game?

They had the ball.

Blue moon is hilarious reading. This is the only game they've lost since October, and the post match thread is 138 pages of moaning and throwing brick! Hilarious! One would think this loss dragged them into the relegation battle. None of the players are worthy of ever wearing the shirt again. :confused:

Blue moon is hilarious reading. This is the only game they've lost since October, and the post match thread is 138 pages of moaning and throwing brick! Hilarious! One would think this loss dragged them into the relegation battle. None of the players are worthy of ever wearing the shirt again. :confused:

Just read some pages of that. Funny indeed.
Couldn't be bothered to read all 138 pages of it though.
Don't understand why we got labelled as cheats by some.

It's funny how people moan even when their club is just winning and winning. People are always going to want to moan, I suppose! :p

I suppose that's what a couple of billion quid of financial doping also gets you, self entitled "fans" that have no idea what City were like pre 2010.

I think there's a lot of frustration around Spurs fans because of the realisation about how far behind the top 3 we are. I think its a bit different to times under Jose/Nuno were most of the anger was towards the manager and their tactics, but agree a few games away isnt the worst thing in the world. Perhaps if we can get a few decent results over the next month then things will be better when back at WHL

I just wish our supporters could move on and support the current set-up as opposed to often making them pay for past failures. It is vital we give 3 months unconditional support at games IMO and check the privileged flimflam at the door. My opinion only of course...

Back