• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project **

Quite incredible that we restricted City to a penalty and a mistake from Lloris. Every team tries to defend against City and cannot. That is really impressive.

All I ever hear about Foden / Silva / Gundogan / De Bruyne / Sterling is how utterly unstoppable they are. Really impressive from us and shows what we can achieve.

Quite incredible that we restricted City to a penalty and a mistake from Lloris. Every team tries to defend against City and cannot. That is really impressive.

All I ever hear about Foden / Silva / Gundogan / De Bruyne / Sterling is how utterly unstoppable they are. Really impressive from us and shows what we can achieve.
They have no target to ply too though
So their movement works a treat against crap players
Hell it works well against top playerS
But only if they commit
Our CBS stood their ground well
Out full backs also we’re out balls for the CBS which considering the fragility of both was very brave

I dont think the atmosphere has been good since we move to Wembley, a few good games but in general it's been poor, you go to Palace and their fans really get behind the team no matter how they play.

They have no target to ply too though
So their movement works a treat against crap players
Hell it works well against top playerS
But only if they commit
Our CBS stood their ground well
Out full backs also we’re out balls for the CBS which considering the fragility of both was very brave

I think that's how Conte wants to play, and tells plays to keep doing it till they get it right. Arteta has done the same at Woolwich.

I dont think the atmosphere has been good since we move to Wembley, a few good games but in general it's been poor, you go to Palace and their fans really get behind the team no matter how they play.

Reminds me of the Jol days. I doubt we will ever replicate the atmosphere we could create at WHL. A couple of times though we have come close, opening night, City home leg in the CL, but those times have been few and far between.
Have to say though, not being able to attend/reduced attendances have not helped us make the new stadium feel like home

De Bruyne is the one true star there for me. Got to be one of the very best players in the PL. Along with Kane.

Back