• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Boro***

Phew. We weren't great, and we were *very* wasteful in possession at times, but a win's a win, and sometimes you have to grind them out as we did today. Against a bunch of semi-professional cloggers and their caveman fans, mind, but we managed it.

What gives you the impression their fans are cavemen?

Could have and should have won that by three or four clear goals. Very, very wasteful up front and some selfish play was on show too, which is a worry.

What gives you the impression their fans are cavemen?

Sunken, beetling foreheads and distinct bulges that any respectable Homo Sapiens Sapiens wouldn't be caught dead lumbering around with.

Although I admittedly think that of most opposition fans in the immediate match aftermath. ;)

Oh, and we've now got the tightest defence in the PL. Wouldn't have guessed that from the final ten minutes, LOL.

I thought we looked really comfortable defensively even towards the end

They never threatened and although we gave the ball away cheaply we just look so solid

Sunken, beetling foreheads and distinct bulges that any respectable Homo Sapiens Sapiens wouldn't be caught dead lumbering around with.

Although I admittedly think that of most opposition fans in the immediate match aftermath. ;)
Sunderland had the most inbred looking fans I have ever saw in my time watching football, some crazy looking people

I won't lie, that De Roon chance right at the end had me gasping. We weren't *that* solid.

You're always going to concede chances though, but the impression will stick more since it's in injury time. Had it been in the 70th minute, we hadn't really discussed it.

I won't lie, that De Roon chance right at the end had me gasping. We weren't *that* solid.

There always gonna get a chance at one Nil and finally having a go
They had feck all to lose so nothing Suprised me
They could have done more of we weren't in control IMO

We need world class to take us to the next level of a title, as good as ali is he isnt world class but we both know you are picking holes in my ststement.

We are only 1/2 world class attackers and a good back up defender away from winning the league
That's what everyone says.

Alli is 20. He is BRILLIANT for his age. More to come.

We do need some coaching on how to make the most of chances though, rather than awkward passes or wasteful lashes. If we were "clinical" we would win each game at least 43-0

That's what everyone says.

Alli is 20. He is BRILLIANT for his age. More to come.

We do need some coaching on how to make the most of chances though, rather than awkward passes or wasteful lashes. If we were "clinical" we would win each game at least 43-0

Alli will be world class, no doubt about it but we over rely on him and there is too much pressure imo. He needs to be able to have a few bad games but its difficult for him to accept that i bet with us trying to win the league

We need world class to take us to the next level of a title, as good as ali is he isnt world class but we both know you are picking holes in my ststement.

We are only 1/2 world class attackers and a good back up defender away from winning the league

The problem with that is we can't pay world class fees and wages. It's pie in the sky.

So I guess we'll have to make do with Alli and like.

Back