• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Boro***

Hatman

Fraizer Campbell
Our religion: Tottenham Hotspur
Our place of worship: White Hart Lane
Our lord: Mr Mauricio Pochettino

Saturday 04 February 2017. 17.30 K.O

Lloris

Dier Toby Wimmer

Walker Beast Beast Ziege

Eriksen Alli

Kane

Prediction:

0-0 unable to move the parked bus. Sonny comes on and wins it late on! 1-0!
Karanka, Ravanelli and Juninho cry into their Parmo's!

Same for me except Davies in for Ziege (think he is a free agent now)

Lloris

Dier Alder Wimmer

Walker Wanyama Dembele Davies

Eriksen Alli

Kane

We and Chelsea had a lot of success with the formation, I think it is worth persisting with until other sides pick holes in it. City are different than the other 18 PL teams.

Same for me except Davies in for Ziege (think he is a free agent now)

Lloris

Dier Alder Wimmer

Walker Wanyama Dembele Davies

Eriksen Alli

Kane

We and Chelsea had a lot of success with the formation, I think it is worth persisting with until other sides pick holes in it. City are different than the other 18 PL teams.

Thats probably my team too. I would have NKD on the bench to come on if it isn't working and drop Davies back in place of Wimmer.

Back to the formation that has served us so well recently. Shame about Rose and Verts but we have to try and cope without them.

4928700_700b_v1.jpg

I agree, go back to 3 at the back because, City aside, we have been hammering teams with it. WBA came to park the bus and we blew the phucker up.

Put Wimmer back in and Davies at left wing-back. Not ideal, but the best we can do right now.

Back