• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur - Tromsø IL ***

I think we'll do a hell of a job here. I can see us scoring for fun, 8-0

Chadli x 2
Lamela x 1
Defoe x 3
Dawson x 1
Naughton x 1

This is the team.

----------------------Friedel-----------------
Naugthon-----Vlad------Kaboom----Fryers
---------------------Sandro--------------------
Lamela------------Holtby-----------Eriksen
-----------Adebayos-----Defoe------------

This is the team.

----------------------Friedel-----------------
Naugthon-----Vlad------Kaboom----Fryers
---------------------Sandro--------------------
Lamela------------Holtby-----------Eriksen
-----------Adebayos-----Defoe------------

When you look at your team and think about the players that you have left out its frightening, it sure is a good time to be a Yid.

When you look at your team and think about the players that you have left out its frightening, it sure is a good time to be a Yid.

Yea, its amazing..

And the best thing is that we have money if we need to bring in someone, but at the time I cant see one place we need this,

Walker is a great player, and England int. Rose is getting better and better...

I think we are going to play Eriksen Holtby and Lamela this game, becouse we need to get em to work together, and Tromsø is a team that plays clean football, so its low risk.

Ade need to get a chance to show what his made of, at his sallery, we need him to get us goals.
I hope we see Vlad, got so high hopes for him. his a defender that I think could play as a striker... (remember a spurs player that could play at both ends? :D)
Dont know how long Capoue is out, but I can see Sandro playing this game.

Town need a rest, chadli aint going to start the game, can see him as a sub, lennon is out.

Early team news from AVBs press conference

Lennon, Chadli and Capoue out with injuries

AVB expect Lennon to be out for 1 or 2 weeks

Chiriches still not available

“We are expecting [the paperwork] anytime soon, it could have even arrived today, but it hasn’t and he’s not going to be involved,” he said.

“I think for Bulgaria and Romania the process takes a bit longer. Sometimes it happens quicker.

“At the moment we are waiting for the post to arrive for the player to be registered. As awkward as it may look and sound, that is the reality. Obviously the player is frustrated with the situation but we can’t do anything about it.”

WTF, are we living in 1983???
This should be done in a sec. Hi has played for Romania, so hell get it...
strange that we can name him in the 25list when he dont have a work permit.
At Fifa manager you had to get the WP fixed before the tranfes window closed...

EUROPA LEAGUE
Tottenham winger Aaron Lennon misses Thursday's Europa League game against Tromso because of a foot injury.

Nacer Chadli (adductor) is out, as is fellow midfielder Etienne Capoue, who has an ankle problem.

Defender Vlad Chiriches is still to receive a work permit following his transfer from Steaua Bucharest and striker Emmanuel Adebayor is training with the development squad, so he will not feature.

Provisional squad: Friedel, Lloris, Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Naughton, Dawson, Fryers, Rose, Paulinho, Holtby, Townsend, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Eriksen, Sandro, Lamela, Soldado, Defoe, Dawkins.

Looking at that squad, I'd go for...

Friedel
Naughton - Dawson - Kaboul - Fryers
Sandro - Dembele
Lamela - Holtby - Sigurdsson
Defoe​

I don't expect Lamela to be a regular in the Europa League but I think he'll start on Thursday, get an hour under his belt and then subbed off to save him for Sunday. Similar for Dembele.

Bit sh*t we have Cardiff on Sunday then Villa on tuesday. What is wrong with us playing league cup on Wednesday?

The Chelsea match is an early Saturday kickoff. Having Villa on Tuesday actually benefits us.

It's actually due to Arsenal playing at West Brom and Birmingham having a home tie as well. Since Arsenal play Stoke on the Sunday we play Cardiff they got the Wednesday.

I don't know how the rules are under EU work laws, but if Romania is apart of the EU member states, why would he need a work permit?

New countries to the EU usually have transition restrictions placed on them. Germany, Austria, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands, Malta, United Kingdom and Spain all have restrictions on Romania workers until 2014.

I just want Chiriches, Lamela, and Holtby to get some time and fitness, familiarity etc. in what should be a fairly easy, unaggressive game. I'd love our kids to play too but they're all out on loan.

“We are expecting [the paperwork] anytime soon, it could have even arrived today, but it hasn’t and he’s not going to be involved,” he said.

“I think for Bulgaria and Romania the process takes a bit longer. Sometimes it happens quicker.

“At the moment we are waiting for the post to arrive for the player to be registered. As awkward as it may look and sound, that is the reality. Obviously the player is frustrated with the situation but we can’t do anything about it.”

WTF, are we living in 1983???
This should be done in a sec. Hi has played for Romania, so hell get it...
strange that we can name him in the 25list when he dont have a work permit.
At Fifa manager you had to get the WP fixed before the tranfes window closed...

If he was signed for Chelsea, Arsenal or Man Utd he gets it in 1 day

Back