• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur - Tromsø IL ***

with Tromsø:
1: Tottenham was the team everyone dreamt too get.
2: Yea they are in a relegation battle, (but too good to go down) but this is the dream game for all the players.
3: Tromsø need money (win or draw gives em more money)
4. They play on artificial turf at home, so I think the WHL grass is going to be tuff for em.

I realy think we need Ade, if we are going to play the cups and make top 4 we need to have 3 strikers sharp and ready..

I hope we play ade this game.

Need to play a 2nd 11 in this one and Tuesday’s League Cup game against Villa. We should be able to win this one easily enough without the big guns. Few on the bench just in case.
Got to focus on Cardiff and Chelsea.

Need to play a 2nd 11 in this one and Tuesday’s League Cup game against Villa. We should be able to win this one easily enough without the big guns. Few on the bench just in case.
Got to focus on Cardiff and Chelsea.

So what is Your 2th team?

Great news. I wanna take a look at him but I also want Kaboul to get match time. I can't see both starting.

Hope Skysports are well informed, would be good to see Vlad on the pitch!

Start em, but give Sandro the task and take out Thomas Kind Bendiksen, then the atacking force of Tromsø is gone...

Kind Bendiksen is a decent player (I did mention him earlier in this thread as their main threat), but I don't think we need Sandro to stop him. It's a bit like saying you need Mount Everest to stop a drunk hobo on a bike...

AVB said that he's training with the reserves/development squad for a couple of weeks so I think it's very unlikely that he'll be involved today. If he's going to be involved he'll probably spend some time gaining match fitness first. I would like to be wrong about this one though.

Former GG great algernon in Tromsø's local newspaper:

"Villas Boas has been clear that he prioritizes this tournament, while other English clubs often downprioritizes the Europa League. Where Liverpool might have underestimated Tromsø, Villas Boas wants the trophy.

"I think Tottenham have ended up stronger from the sale of Bale. They have brought in some really good players. People are maybe not aware just how good Paulinho, Christian Eriksen, Roberto Soldado and Erik Lamela are.

"But they're probably not completely gelled yet. At the same time they've gotten a lot of quality in depth in their squad and those that get the chance will want to show they deserve their spot.

"It's actually insane. If Tottenham bring in one or two top class players next year I think they can fight for the title next season.

"Spurs are historically one of the clubs that 'switch off' against inferior opposition, but that's exactly what I think Villas Boas has sorted out."

www.nordlys.no/sporten/til/article6870928.ece

Should be 3 points, easy.

-----------BRAD------------
NAUGHT-KAB-VLAD-ZEKI
---SANDRO---HOLTBY-----
ANDROS--ERIK----LAMELA
-------JD--------------

Should be 3 points, easy.

-----------BRAD------------
NAUGHT-KAB-VLAD-ZEKI
---SANDRO---HOLTBY-----
ANDROS--ERIK----LAMELA
-------JD--------------

Glad to see we got those issues with the cloning machine resolved

With such a congested fixture schedule over the next 10 days or so, I think this is probably the game we can most afford to dip into this famous new "squad depth" and still get a result. I know AVB is taking this competition seriously, but we're unlikely to get an easier match for the rest of the season than Tromsø at the Lane. Obviously, for insurance, we should have a strong bench.

.......................... Friedel
Naughton ..... Kaboul .... Chiriches ..... Fryers
.............. Sandro ............ Dembele
Townsend ............ Holtby ......... Sigurdsson
..........................Defoe

Bench: Lloris, Vertonghen, Walker, Paulinho, Eriksen, Lamela, Soldado

With such a congested fixture schedule over the next 10 days or so, I think this is probably the game we can most afford to dip into this famous new "squad depth" and still get a result. I know AVB is taking this competition seriously, but we're unlikely to get an easier match for the rest of the season than Tromsø at the Lane. Obviously, for insurance, we should have a strong bench.

.......................... Friedel
Naughton ..... Kaboul .... Chiriches ..... Fryers
.............. Sandro ............ Dembele
Townsend ............ Holtby ......... Sigurdsson
..........................Defoe

Bench: Lloris, Vertonghen, Walker, Paulinho, Eriksen, Lamela, Soldado

A new goalie and back 4?

I think I'd play Soldado. He should get a few chances in this one. Be good to get him on a run of scoring from open play.

I would give him no more than 45 minutes. I would like to see Townsend on one flank and Lamela on the other. Anyway I am off to the Lane

Back