• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur - Tromsø IL ***

we couldnt hit a barn door with a GPS tracking missile from 3 yards so we will at best get a 0.0

**** thread
**** OP
**** sex after the gane

thanks....

I never thought this day would ever come, but now it has. My beloved Tromsø against my beloved Tottenham.

I've been a season ticket holder for many years in Tromsø (not anymore though) and today I picked up my ticket for the game on Thursday at the Lane. I've been in England 12 times to see Spurs, both home and away, but this will be the first time I'm gonna be at the away end. Strange. I know it might be beyond comprehension for many of you how you can support two teams, but that's just the way it is! English football goes way back to the 60s in Norway, and almost everybody over here follows a team in England.

As for the game: Let there be no doubt, Spurs are gonna win this easily.

I was at the game yesterday and Tromsø played really well against Rosenborg. Tromsø are much better than their league position suggests, and I expect them to finish comfortably above relegation in the end. But against the current Tottenham team they stand no chance whatsoever.

Tromsø's tactic will be to park the bus and hope to create a couple of chances on the break. It worked well against Besiktas (narrowly lost 2-0 away after beating them 2-1 at home), but in the end there is no chance they are gonna keep up with the pace and movement of the Tottenham team.

Tromsø sold their best players the last year (Kara from Senegal was sold to Belgium, while Ruben Yttergård Jensen was sold to Kaiserslautern). However there are still a couple of players that are decent. Central midfielder Thomas Kind Bendiksen is young and talented, good on the ball and with an eye for a pass. Given time on the ball he can create something. Also they also have two very solid, experienced central defenders. Miika Koppinen from Finland (he scored for Rosenborg against Chelsea in Mourinho's last game before he was fired) and Jaroslaw Fojut from Poland. They are strong, robust and good in the air, but severely lacking in pace. Having Holtby or Eriksen threading balls through the defense is key, while high balls in the box is a no no. We might rest a few players because of the league situation, so I'll come back with a predicted line-up when I have some more info.

When I picked up the ticket today, the guy at the ticket office told me they had sold around 600 tickets, which is more than I expected. I suspect most of them are going to drink around Liverpool street station and then take the train up to White Hart Lane. There's probably quite a few Spurs fans coming from elsewhere in the country as well. Gonna be a fun day for the Norwegians! Any pubs close to the ground for the away fans?

If you have any questions, just bring 'em on!

When I picked up the ticket today, the guy at the ticket office told me they had sold around 600 tickets, which is more than I expected. I suspect most of them are going to drink around Liverpool street station and then take the train up to White Hart Lane. There's probably quite a few Spurs fans coming from elsewhere in the country as well. Gonna be a fun day for the Norwegians! Any pubs close to the ground for the away fans?

!

TBH its probably better to drink around Liverpool Street, 3 pubs that arent too bad, The Railway Tavern, The White Hart & The George

I never thought this day would ever come, but now it has. My beloved Tromsø against my beloved Tottenham.

I've been a season ticket holder for many years in Tromsø (not anymore though) and today I picked up my ticket for the game on Thursday at the Lane. I've been in England 12 times to see Spurs, both home and away, but this will be the first time I'm gonna be at the away end. Strange. I know it might be beyond comprehension for many of you how you can support two teams, but that's just the way it is! English football goes way back to the 60s in Norway, and almost everybody over here follows a team in England.

As for the game: Let there be no doubt, Spurs are gonna win this easily.

I was at the game yesterday and Tromsø played really well against Rosenborg. Tromsø are much better than their league position suggests, and I expect them to finish comfortably above relegation in the end. But against the current Tottenham team they stand no chance whatsoever.

Tromsø's tactic will be to park the bus and hope to create a couple of chances on the break. It worked well against Besiktas (narrowly lost 2-0 away after beating them 2-1 at home), but in the end there is no chance they are gonna keep up with the pace and movement of the Tottenham team.

Tromsø sold their best players the last year (Kara from Senegal was sold to Belgium, while Ruben Yttergård Jensen was sold to Kaiserslautern). However there are still a couple of players that are decent. Central midfielder Thomas Kind Bendiksen is young and talented, good on the ball and with an eye for a pass. Given time on the ball he can create something. Also they also have two very solid, experienced central defenders. Miika Koppinen from Finland (he scored for Rosenborg against Chelsea in Mourinho's last game before he was fired) and Jaroslaw Fojut from Poland. They are strong, robust and good in the air, but severely lacking in pace. Having Holtby or Eriksen threading balls through the defense is key, while high balls in the box is a no no. We might rest a few players because of the league situation, so I'll come back with a predicted line-up when I have some more info.

If you have any questions, just bring 'em on!

The Irish Centre allows away fans in and is close to WHL station

yeah Haringey Irish Center would be my vote as well if you are wanting to drink close to the ground, otherwise Liv St would be the better bet, with more choice (and generally a better standard of bars)

Any clue how I sell my tickets? it's not on Stubhub and the OS doesn't have a sell option.

Really looking forward to this. Absolutely no need to start our first XI, but I'm hoping to see Lamela and Chiriches start, as well as Holtby. Should be a comfortable win.

First time I've attempted a team line-up so bear with me please.

First the reasoning: Spurs needs to balance trying things out with unsettling existing patterns. Also need to keep the squad invoked and happy with half an eye on Cardiff and Chelsea to come in the league.

So with that in mind I would rest the whole back 5 (work permits permitting) and try the 433 instead of 4231. Holtby gets a start thanks to his recent performances against Tbilisi and the U21. Lamela gets his full debut and Sandro starts in midfield.

Friedel

Naughton
Kaboul
Chiriches*
Fryers

Sandro
Paulinho
Holtby

Lamela
Soldado
Sigurdsson

Subs
Lloris, Walker, Vertonghen, Dembele, Townsend, Eriksen, Defore

PS I wrote a version of this yesterday before I saw that Fryers played in the U21 team. So I think it is unlikely that he will actually start on Thursday now.

------------Friedel-----------

Naughton--Kaboul--Chiriches--Rose
------Sandro-----Paulinho------
Townsend----Holtby----Lamela
----------Defoe--------------

Subs: Gomes, Dawson, Eriksen, Soldado, Siggy, Walker, Dembele

Can Gomes play? If so, I'd love to see him in goals for the early cup rounds.

He just seems like such a great guy who has a good relationship with the team, especially our growing South American contingent.

He just seems like such a great guy who has a good relationship with the team, especially our growing South American contingent.

He's okay, everyone lets him sleep with their wife.

No, he's not in the 25 man EL squad.

Do people reckon that on these Euro weeks that AVB splits the squad in two - two different groups working on different pitches, with different coaches and in different video/classroom sessions? I suspect it kinda is like that.

------------Friedel-----------

Naughton--Kaboul--Chiriches--Rose
------Sandro-----Paulinho------
Townsend----Holtby----Lamela
----------Defoe--------------

Subs: Gomes, Dawson, Eriksen, Soldado, Siggy, Walker, Dembele

nailed down. Are you AVB in disguise?

Going to this, will be my last trip to the lane for quite some time. Looking forward to it, amazing the quality that'll be on show even if we put out a weakened side. Hoping to see Holtby, as well as getting a proper look at Lamela.

Back