• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

//\ OMT - Spurs vs Fulham //\

Fancy Gallas to deal with Berbatosser.

He hasn't dealt with a single thing all season and was completely OWNED by Suarez

I understand you hate Dawson but he's ahead of the Frenchman currently on form and deserves to start

Gallas has been utterly shocking lately

He hasn't dealt with a single thing all season and was completely OWNED by Suarez

I understand you hate Dawson but he's ahead of the Frenchman currently on form and deserves to start

Gallas has been utterly shocking lately

I don't hate Dawson, I just don't rate him as good enough, and if Gallas was owned by Suarez, so was Dawson.

~~~~~~~~~~~ Lloris
Walker Dawson Caulker Vertonghen
~~~~~~ Sandro ~ Dembele
Lennon ~~~ Dempsey ~~~~~ Bale
~~~~~~~~~~~ Defoe

3-2 Fulham (Berbatov 3; Defoe, Bale)

ANDRE ON FULHAM

Andre Villas-Boas is determined to make it three wins in a week in the Premier League when we travel to Fulham on Saturday.

We face Martin Jol’s team in a 3pm kick-off at Craven Cottage after beating West Ham and Liverpool back-to-back at the Lane.

Those wins have moved us up to fifth in the Premier League. “We want to capitalise on our run of form, but we understand that it will be difficult with Fulham and then Everton away,” said Andre.

Statistics show that Fulham have gone six matches without a win - but that only tells half the story with draws against Arsenal, Chelsea and Everton in that sequence. The Cottagers drew 0-0 at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night.

“You could argue that their recent form has taken them down the table a little, but they’ve managed to draw at Arsenal and Chelsea away and this is no easy game,” added Andre.

“Fulham have made one of their best starts in the Premier League. They are looking good, they are well managed by Martin, he defends good football and his teams are always well organised.

“We hope to be as competitive as we have been, knowing we have to recover physically for the game. The players have been excellent in the way they’ve approached every game, they are all at 100 per cent, no-one takes their foot off the gas and I think if they do that again, we have a big chance, no doubt.”

Tough game this one... stating the obvious I know.

Fulham away is ordinarily no easy game, they always have a strong record at Craven Cottage, plus with Big Martin and Berba around... they got some serious motivation.

Although I'm hoping Demble (if he starts, which hopefully he will) and Dempsey will also respond appropriately to the whole 'being against their old team'' vibe.

I feel that we defend properly for the whole 90 minutes, we will win this game, as our attacking players are starting to kick into some good form recently. Confident in us scoring goals whoever and wherever we play.

------------------ Lloris -----------------

-- Walker --- Caulker -- Dawson -- Vertonghen

------------- Sandro -- Dembele ------

------- Lennon --- Dempsey---- Bale ----------

------------------ Defoe ---------------------

Aiiiiiite.... 3-1 Spurs (haha know I have just contradicted myself with the 'defend properly' comment... but this is Spurs, we nearly always concede)...

COYS

Last edited:
This will be fun. Gruelling and similar to tight-rope walking across the Kilimanjaro crater, but ultimately fun.

Will have to record this game and watch it late into the evening - have some functions on this afternoon. :(

COYS

London derbies are always tough matches for us, most of them anyway. Fulham are not going to be any different. We have had good results against Fulham in recent years, winning the last 2 away matches there in the league. But we did lose 0-4 to them in FA Cup last year. In fact, I can remember a few times where Fulham frustrated us. I think in 2002, we were on a good form, went there and was leading 2-0 but Sheringham got stupidly sent off and we lost 2-3. Can't forget that match as I almost hated football because of that. Hope we won't let Fulham do that to us again.

After winning our last 2 matches, we should be in confident mood going into this match. We have been much better in away matches this season. And Fulham are winless in 6 matches. So, there is no reason why we cannot win this match as long as we turn up. I think we have to turn to Bale again to lead us the way as when he plays well, we play well. I think he is our only player whom our opponents and pundits are scared to be playing against. So, we have to hope he plays well all the time. And I think Bale is really playing well this season, already scoring 6 league goals. Hope he continues this form long time. Wish Lennon can emulate him.

Apart from Bale, I think Defoe will be another key player who could win this match. He has been in excellent form this season as well. Hope he can continue his goal run after not scoring against Liverpool. I think Defoe only needs to be consistent to be among the top scorers in PL this season. If both Bale and Defoe cannot find their form, we will need others like Lennon, Dembele and Dempsey to lift their game to help us. Dempsey better show some exceptional qualities in this match as Adebayor will come back in the next match. I don't think Dempsey will get a better chance to show what he can do after this.

Was worried about Dembele and Sandro's form against Liverpool. Can see Dembele not fully match fit yet. Hope both Sandro and Dembele will rediscover their form. We cannot afford to concede midfield dominance to Fulham as they have players like Berbatov who can trouble us. Our former players tends to score against us. Hope our defence can stop Berbatov. It will be annoying if Berbatov scores against us. Hope Dembele or Dempsey can score against their former team Fulham instead. I am sure Jol is fired up to beat us as well after the way Levy sacked him. Just hope we will overcome this adversary.

It was really nice to get the winning feeling against West Ham and Liverpool. Hope we will continue that winning run against Fulham. We need to win this match to stay in touch with the top 4.

Everybody dance now!

Feel a bit nervous about this match due to Jol and Berbatov connection. Hope Dembele and Dempsey will come out top against their ex team.

Everybody dance now!

Feel a bit nervous about this match due to Jol and Berbatov connection. Hope Dembele and Dempsey will come out top against their ex team.

As always, check back when there's an hour left before the match starts. That is when team sheets are handed in.

London derbies are always tough matches for us, most of them anyway. Fulham are not going to be any different. We have had good results against Fulham in recent years, winning the last 2 away matches there in the league. But we did lose 0-4 to them in FA Cup last year. In fact, I can remember a few times where Fulham frustrated us. I think in 2002, we were on a good form, went there and was leading 2-0 but Sheringham got stupidly sent off and we lost 2-3. Can't forget that match as I almost hated football because of that. Hope we won't let Fulham do that to us again.

After winning our last 2 matches, we should be in confident mood going into this match. We have been much better in away matches this season. And Fulham are winless in 6 matches. So, there is no reason why we cannot win this match as long as we turn up. I think we have to turn to Bale again to lead us the way as when he plays well, we play well. I think he is our only player whom our opponents and pundits are scared to be playing against. So, we have to hope he plays well all the time. And I think Bale is really playing well this season, already scoring 6 league goals. Hope he continues this form long time. Wish Lennon can emulate him.

Apart from Bale, I think Defoe will be another key player who could win this match. He has been in excellent form this season as well. Hope he can continue his goal run after not scoring against Liverpool. I think Defoe only needs to be consistent to be among the top scorers in PL this season. If both Bale and Defoe cannot find their form, we will need others like Lennon, Dembele and Dempsey to lift their game to help us. Dempsey better show some exceptional qualities in this match as Adebayor will come back in the next match. I don't think Dempsey will get a better chance to show what he can do after this.

Was worried about Dembele and Sandro's form against Liverpool. Can see Dembele not fully match fit yet. Hope both Sandro and Dembele will rediscover their form. We cannot afford to concede midfield dominance to Fulham as they have players like Berbatov who can trouble us. Our former players tends to score against us. Hope our defence can stop Berbatov. It will be annoying if Berbatov scores against us. Hope Dembele or Dempsey can score against their former team Fulham instead. I am sure Jol is fired up to beat us as well after the way Levy sacked him. Just hope we will overcome this adversary.

It was really nice to get the winning feeling against West Ham and Liverpool. Hope we will continue that winning run against Fulham. We need to win this match to stay in touch with the top 4.

Exactly this. I remember Dembele completely dominating us in the 0-4 cup game. Glad he is on our side this time.

The Dempsey and Dembele factor could be massive. As long as they arent too fired-up playing an ex-club, as it can backfire (see Adebayor). Hopefully they channel their adrenaline into producing top drawer performances to ensure we bring home the bacon

Our starting team today: Lloris, Naughton, Dawson, Caulker, Vertonghen, Sandro, Dembele, Lennon, Bale, Dempsey & Defoe

Back