• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

//\ OMT - Spurs vs Fulham //\

Well, the good thing is we finally get to see Naughton instead of Walker, but the bad thing is we finally get to Naughton instead of Walker...

Caulker and Dawson will be an interesting battle against the less mobile Berbs. The majority of the team has been playing A LOT lately, so we could see some tired legs out there. 2-1 hard fought win, with us holding on for dear life in the end? I'll take it!

Will be interesting to see Naughton in his natural position. Walker had been much better in his last two performances after I criticised him a lot. Big chance for Naughton.
Dawson seems like he's been given a chance now

I think Walker was back to form against Lazio, Hammers and wednesday, the lad has played a shed load of football this season, its good AVB can use the squad

I think Walker was back to form against Lazio, Hammers and wednesday, the lad has played a shed load of football this season, its good AVB can use the squad

We've got a vital game on Thursday at home to Panathinaikos in the Europa League, so I would expect players like Walker & Huddlestone to start in that one.

Will be interesting to see Naughton in his natural position. Walker had been much better in his last two performances after I criticised him a lot. Big chance for Naughton.
Dawson seems like he's been given a chance now

It's strange then, that just a few days ago, AVB said this;

However, Villas-Boas has refused to rule out the prospect of defender Michael Dawson linking up with Redknapp again.

"I think if that possibility arises we will have to consider it," he said.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...-for-QPR-and-Harry-Redknapp-Andre-Villas-Boas

Weird thing to say about a player, anyway. Doesn't exactly seem like it would motivate good ol' Michael.

But before then Walker had been poor for a while.

Naughton is no slouch and its good to rotate the squad. December is a hectic month for fixtures and if we can keep fresh and have a good run then CL place will be on.

Back