• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

//\ OMT - Spurs vs Fulham //\

Win away
Win by 3 goals
Assists from two maligned players
A riposte to the cliam that 'Spurs are a one-man team' (Adrian Durham from TalkSport re Bale)
A CLEAN SHEET!!! A CLEAN SHEET!!!

Woohooo!! What not to like\o/\o/\o/

Well played Spurs=D>=D>=D>

Well done Spurs, particularly dempsey and siggy

MOTM again Hugo, what a clown AVB was for preferring a 41 year old

glad he's seen sense at last

we could now make CL
COYS

win away
win by 3 goals
assists from two maligned players
a riposte to the cliam that 'spurs are a one-man team' (adrian durham from talksport re bale)
a clean sheet!!! A clean sheet!!!

well played spurs=d>=d>=d>

that's it!!!!

that's the most depressed i think I've ever seen BMJ look in a post-match conference. He looked absolutely crest-fallen :-(

Just a great day's football. I thought;

1) Naughton has to stay at right back, he wasn't cluttering play like Walker and his pointless ball carrying, he wasn't constantly out of position like Walker, he was playing simple passes quickly unlike Walker. He wasn't perfect but I just far prefer the attitude he showed, he looks like a good pro while Walker seems full of arrogance to me.

2) Berbatov must be a little upset, he could still be our first choice striker if he never moved to Man U and we would both probably be in stronger positions if he had been here the last four years. I'm sure we'd have some silverware.

3) I always thought Defoe was a seven out of ten player but the last 18 months he's been an 8. He's been lethal and just doesn't miss anymore. Harry must have fallen out with him last year to keep preferring Saha when he was this red hot. Could have been the difference between 3rd and 4th in the end.

Win away
Win by 3 goals
Assists from two maligned players
A riposte to the cliam that 'Spurs are a one-man team' (Adrian Durham from TalkSport re Bale)
A CLEAN SHEET!!! A CLEAN SHEET!!!

Well played Spurs=D>=D>=D>

=D>

So happy about yesterday, Fantastic result, great performance, well done to the team, AVB, and everyone at Spurs.

Also, you wouldnt have seen it on your dodgy streams, but in the first half we were singing 'i love martin jol' and he gave us a smile and a wave. And in the second half we sung for him again and he patted his chest where his heart is.

BMJ. Legend

Also, you wouldnt have seen it on your dodgy streams, but in the first half we were singing 'i love martin jol' and he gave us a smile and a wave. And in the second half we sung for him again and he patted his chest where his heart is.

BMJ. Legend

Seriously? That's quality. Always a massive shame that he couldn't get the success he deserved with us.

Superbly

Could have heard wrong but I thought someone on my TV commentary suggested AVB all but admitted he considered signing him in the summer

He had some great touches, he does have a lot of class and is wonderful to watch. Makes teams like Fulham a lot more entertaining. I didn't think he was superb against us though, he was invisible for most of the game and didn't really create much. Very little energy in him, even less than with us before he went to United, the last half an hour he seemed to be standing still most of the time.

Just a great day's football. I thought;

1) Naughton has to stay at right back, he wasn't cluttering play like Walker and his pointless ball carrying, he wasn't constantly out of position like Walker, he was playing simple passes quickly unlike Walker. He wasn't perfect but I just far prefer the attitude he showed, he looks like a good pro while Walker seems full of arrogance to me.

2) Berbatov must be a little upset, he could still be our first choice striker if he never moved to Man U and we would both probably be in stronger positions if he had been here the last four years. I'm sure we'd have some silverware.

3) I always thought Defoe was a seven out of ten player but the last 18 months he's been an 8. He's been lethal and just doesn't miss anymore. Harry must have fallen out with him last year to keep preferring Saha when he was this red hot. Could have been the difference between 3rd and 4th in the end.

I think Walker has more in his arsenal than Naughton and his form was coming back the last 2-3 games, especially in the 'pool game where he was exceptional. Naughton is probably a more pragmatic option but to dare is to do, right?
I'm don't think of him as arrogant either. In fact he comes across as a very humble individual when he is interviewed.

Only saw the first half but Naughton's passing, especially under pressure was very good. Must be 80%+ completion?
I like that he was given the opportunity in the 1st place. Under previous regimes one flop and you were out.

Well done to AVB and the team for this brilliant win ! This was a confidence-boosting win. The fact we get the big win away and kept a clean sheet makes its more satisfying. I think this win shows we have some mental strenght in the team as we didn't get complacent after beating Liverpool.

We needed an inspiration from somewhere to make the breakthrough and up came Sandro with the long range goal. I think it was a brilliant goal rather than a goalie error. Good to see Defoe coninuing his goal-scoring run. He has now scored 4 goals in 3 matches which is brilliant for any striker. But too bad he didn't get a hattrick.

I think it was harsh on Bale to get the yellow card for diving. I don't think he dived, merely fell down due to the momentum. But it was still silly for Bale to give the sarcastic applaud to the ref. He was lucky not to get send off. Credit to the team for still performing even after Bale went off injured.

Nice to get our third consecutive league win. Hope we can continue this winning run more than that, maybe upto atleast 5 or 6. Find it hard to believe we are now in 4th place, just 7 points behind 2nd placed ManCity. Just imagine how close we would be to ManU if we had not lost points at home to WBA and Norwich. We should continue this momentum to keep in touch with the top 2.

Last edited:
if we had not lost points at home to WBA and Norwich.

Wigan?

From the replay (the one which angle taken is directly behind Sandro), it's a clear line of sight for him to shoot. Sandro took full advantage of the Foolham's defence failure to quickly close him down and moved into a position to shoot. Nice piece of work from Sandro.

Forgot about Wigan. I think the lost points at home have really cost us the chance to fight for league title this season. I think we probably would have won those matches had we had someone like Moutinho in midfield. Blame it on Levy !

Well done to AVB and the team for this brilliant win ! This was a confidence-boosting win. The fact we get the big win away and kept a clean sheet makes its more satisfying. I think this win shows we have some mental strenght in the team as we didn't get complacent after beating Liverpool.

We needed an inspiration from somewhere to make the breakthrough and up came Sandro with the long range goal. I think it was a brilliant goal rather than a goalie error. Good to see Defoe coninuing his goal-scoring run. He has now scored 4 goals in 3 matches which is brilliant for any striker. But too bad he didn't get a hattrick.

I think it was harsh on Bale to get the yellow card for diving. I don't think he dived, merely fell down due to the momentum. But it was still silly for Bale to give the sarcastic applaud to the ref. He was lucky not to get send off. Credit to the team for still performing even after Bale went off injured.

Nice to get our third consecutive league win. Hope we can continue this winning run more than that, maybe upto atleast 5 or 6. Find it hard to believe we are now in 4th place, just 7 points behind 2nd placed ManCity. Just imagine how close we would be to ManU if we had not lost points at home to WBA and Norwich. We should continue this momentum to keep in touch with the top 2.

Well said this was a tremendous performance and fantastic win, and I think a lot of Spurs fans aren't giving us sufficient credit for it. From a lot of the ratings I would have expected we drew.

Forgot about Wigan. I think the lost points at home have really cost us the chance to fight for league title this season. I think we probably would have won those matches had we had someone like Moutinho in midfield. Blame it on Levy !

I think we would have done much better in those matches if we had someone like Lloris in goal ... wait :)

Back