• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

//\ OMT - Spurs vs Fulham //\

Some Fulham (good) news

- Ruiz and Kacaniklic both apparently out (have been some of their best players this term)

- Hangeland is still banned for this game

- Richardson is a doubt

They've only won 2 of their last 5 home games (Villa and WBA)

Most likely line-up

Schwarzer

Reither Senderos Hughes Riise

Duff Diarra Sidwell Richardson (if fit)

Berbatov

Rodallega (or Petric)

Standard 4-4-2 / 4-4-1-1 with Berbatov playing in the hole

If all three of those are missing that will be a massive plus for us. Hopefully Dembele is fit enough to play, and I'm clinging to the hope a return to CC brings another West Ham-type performance out of Clint Dempsey
I have posted earlier that a return of 3 or 4 pts from our next 2 aways would be excellent, this is a big chance to grab a win and put some pressure on WBA and Chelsea.

Really wish I hadve got a ticket for this, am on the hunt for one..

Will be a tough game at the cottage it always is, end of a tough week for our players..

2-1 victory..

What the hell? How hard is it to use the official stars instead of that weird crap?
There goes our mini revival. Thanks Arc

In Africa, we don't use stars in blogs - even if these are " official ". Stars are meant to be in the sky, and shine on a
GREAT OMT like this.

Instead of using stars we use spears & arrows. These are approved by the African OMT Gods - as these create great
damage to the opposition.

And don't forget mankind was created in Africa - so it is our duty to respect this.

I hope Caulker is back.

I have a feeling Berba may perform here. WIll be a close game here.

9-8 to spurs.

In Africa, we don't use stars in blogs - even if these are " official ". Stars are meant to be in the sky, and shine on a
GREAT OMT like this.

Instead of using stars we use spears & arrows. These are approved by the African OMT Gods - as these create great
damage to the opposition.

And don't forget mankind was created in Africa - so it is our duty to respect this.

Borderline racist.

HI all.
THE op has not brought any racist undertones.
SO i suspect that it was to do with my replies.
IS THE WORD African racist. If so are words like European or Asian racist

Mate you're Kenyan yourself (i assume) so making stereotypical 'jokes' like spears and arrows isn't really needed although i very much doubt you meant any offence.

Looks about right. Would like to see Townsend on the bench though instead of Falque, partly becuase I think he's better, partly because he'd give more variety on the bench and partly because winger and critical for us attacking and he's the most like for like replacement we have for Bale or Lennon.
Good to see you warming to him AB. (Some of us have long memories. \o/ )

Mate you're Kenyan yourself (i assume) so making stereotypical 'jokes' like spears and arrows isn't really needed although i very much doubt you meant any offence.

Yes King, I am Kenyan - third generation, and VERY proud of it. Have traveled & worked ALL over the world. I know what racism is, having experienced it from all kinds
people - white, black, brown.
Spears and arrows are NOT a joke. I have them and use them for fishing, hunting etc.

My original post was in reply to Crawley, who wanted "stars" - ****** in the OMT instead of what Arc used which was ///'

I only mentioned that /// were like spears or arrows AS a joke. However, the words spears and arrows cannot be racist.
If so, is a gun, a cart, a rocket racist.
brick man, we are becoming as BAD as the association of black lawyers.

Where are the society of black lawyers when we need them?

I am disgusted with the inherent prejudice of the whole thread.

1-3 to the Tottenham.

I'm betting on the Mickey Jackson statue for Arc's avatar if we lose.

Which we won't.

2-1. Dempsey with all 4

Back