• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

//\ OMT - Spurs vs Fulham //\

That was a game about being Dogged and taking opportunities.

Not characteristics that you would normally associate with us, but definitely characteristics of great sides.

Still think we have got another 20 to 30% improvement with the players we already have which is nice

That was a game about being Dogged and taking opportunities.

Not characteristics that you would normally associate with us, but definitely characteristics of great sides.

Still think we have got another 20 to 30% improvement with the players we already have which is nice

And still got BAE, Kaboul and Scotty P to return \o/

3 wins in a week...all without Adebayor, who would have guessed that. But no coincidence Dembele was back in the side. What a diffeence a week makes.
I wanted 3 possibly 4pts from the 2 away games. Anything at Goodison would be a bonus now, it will be a tough tough game.

Stoke and Swansea both did us massive favours today, and uncannily they are our next 2 home games. Both will come to WHL with a bit of confidence, they wont be easy either.

Can you believe with are 4th though? Wait until we actually start playing well!!!

3 wins in a week...all without Adebayor, who would have guessed that. But no coincidence Dembele was back in the side. What a diffeence a week makes.
I wanted 3 possibly 4pts from the 2 away games. Anything at Goodison would be a bonus now, it will be a tough tough game.

Stoke and Swansea both did us massive favours today, and uncannily they are our next 2 home games. Both will come to WHL with a bit of confidence, they wont be easy either.

Can you believe with are 4th though? Wait until we actually start playing well!!!

And he was really on the periphery at best IMO.

Celebrating my missus' 30th in a suite at a the Shangri-La in Sydney. Room is excellent. Had dinner in the Altitude bar, drank whiskey. She's fast asleep, I raided the mini-bar and sat watching this match to the backdrop of Sydney Harbour (albeit in Spanish, bloody useless rivers).

Carlsberg don't make weekends...

Thought it was a good performance. First half both teams cancelled each other out really, we had far more possession but did nothing with it. 2nd half we were clinical, when chances came we took them. Think Sandro's goal helped take a bit of pressure off and we pushed on from there.

Considering Fulham are a decent team and have taken points from some of our challengers recently i think we should be very happy with that. With players coming back in the next 2-3 weeks hopefully we will be able to push on from here.

Did Bale's injury look bad??

He had a shot and immediately went down clutching the back of his left thigh so it looks like he pulled his hamstring fairly well

I would say 4 weeks out for a normal human being, but Bale is no human so it could be 1 week... but he is still a Spurs player for now so let's call it 8 weeks

Back