• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

//\ OMT - Spurs vs Fulham //\

He wasn't carried off. Any injury to Bale looks bad. Hopefully its not too bad. It didn't look too serious.

Im no athlete but I did a similar thing a few weeks back. I could hardly walk but thanks to a decent physio I was ok in a week. If it isnt a tear and purely a strain were lucky and I think he will back against the fudge packers

Who wouldnt get in now IMO

But its nice to have the options

I think Ade could play anywhere along the front - if Bale is out or Lennon and could be an upgrade/ rotate with Dempsey. In some ways he's better in a role where he can come deep, with Defoe playing on the last man.

Tony Gale must be furious! I am not used to english commentary, because almost all the spurs games are by norwegian ones. Listening to his hate for us was just dreadful!!

Tony Gale must be furious! I am not used to english commentary, because almost all the spurs games are by norwegian ones. Listening to his hate for us was just dreadful!!

He is always like that, same as when he is on SSN, its actually childish

The Guy is a clown and an embarrassment to English football

I almost feel sorry for him when I have to listen to what he says. His bitterness is pathetic.

In stark contrast to someone like Martin Keown, who despite being Arsenal through and through is very fair in his assessments and frequently complimentary of us....

As is Merson, he literally loves Defoe.

Tony Gale tinkled me off the other day when Lloris punched the ball about 30 yards clear and he described it as a flap :rolleyes:

Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas on injuries to Michael Dawson and Gareth Bale in the 3-0 win at Fulham:

"They are not very serious and hopefully we will have them both back soon."

I had a lovely stream second half with sound but no commentary.

Fulham manager Martin Jol after Fulham's 3-0 home defeat to Tottenham: "We played well in the first half, Gareth Bale is a great player but couldn't do what he normally does. We had more possibilities than Tottenham. After the goal it changed and we lost a lot of spirit.

"They scored three out of nothing. Can Tottenham finish in the top four? I think so, just look at the players they have got. A lot of players are still there from when I was managing them. I worked with 70% of that squad and they will only get better and better."

=D>

Back