• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

//\ OMT - Spurs vs Fulham //\

He's right too.

Dawson, Kaboul, Defoe, Lennon, Dempsey, Huddlestone, Dembele, Vertonghen, Bale, Livermore, Ekotto. All worked under Jol.

3 wins in a week...all without Adebayor, who would have guessed that. But no coincidence Dembele was back in the side. What a diffeence a week makes.
I wanted 3 possibly 4pts from the 2 away games. Anything at Goodison would be a bonus now, it will be a tough tough game.

Stoke and Swansea both did us massive favours today, and uncannily they are our next 2 home games. Both will come to WHL with a bit of confidence, they wont be easy either.

Can you believe with are 4th though? Wait until we actually start playing well!!!

yeah..without Adebayor.....who we paid so much for to keep us near the Top after loosing Modric and Raffa!

Waste? or what........................................................................................................anyway,,,,,,,,

yaheee..........................Come on you Spurs.........................

Strange in an AVB way? or as strange in a **** as avatar way?

Mentioning Dempsey, Dembele, Vertonghen when the quote was "I think so, just look at the players they have got. A lot of players are still there from when I was managing them. I worked with 70% of that squad and they will only get better and better.""

But yes, I suppose you could read it like that...

Just got home from the game, my throat feels like ive swallowed razors, how did we sound on your dodgy streams? Sounded awesome in the stadium

Just got home from the game, my throat feels like ive swallowed razors, how did we sound on your dodgy streams? Sounded awesome in the stadium

Excellent...as always. Just not loud enough to drown out Tony Gale on my stream. Looking forward to being a part of myself next Sunday at Goodison

I can't find the Kit Thread, but as I can tell from Statto's page, this means we also have a 100% record in the all away (second?) kit, meaning blue shirts, shorts and socks. Yay!

A1324.jpg

Back