• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

//\ OMT - Spurs vs Fulham //\

I was wandering while our fans were singing dah dah dah shame about the ARSEnal so I quickly checked their score. Today just gets better and better

Im damp with pre-cum.

What a perfect saturday wooooooo ! Wife cooking up a curry and cold champagne in the fridge ready to drink.

Perfect !

Apart from the injuries, what a brilliant week this has been!
Three games, three wins - despite being pretty brick for large parts of two games.

Very pleased! :D

Brilliant week. Strange that a brick performance leads to us winning comfortably, but hey, I'll take laboured but clinical over brilliant but profligate any day.

3 wins, 7 days, Arsenal and Chelsea both dropping points.....ah. Warm glow all round. :D

I hope we do strengthen in Jan. Just one quality starting player to add something and keep the rest on their toes.

Would another manager do any better than Arsen? Would they slide backwards, or improve?

Great result, not an especially great performance, but it didn't need to be - fulham were hardly any threat, at home.

COYS !!! Will need to rethink the side with those hammys though

It's funny that in previous years when teams have dropped points around us we always bottle it and not take advantage. We turning a corner slowly but surely?

Back