• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Sheffield***

One of my frustrations with this game is the highs and lows of,cup football
These are games that give you that day out… that moment…schoolboys own stuff
But only when you care about them moments.
Only when you truly invest in that one time…
That men’s absolutely nothing to an owner but everything to a fan

Apologies if this has been mentioned, but I have only seen it for the first time tonight.

I dont know if anybody has seen it, but there is a 30 second video doing the rounds of the players arriving on Weds night.

If you have not, I strongly recommend you try and find take a look. I have never such a bunch of miserable, disinterested f#ckers in all my life. Not one of them looked like they wanted to be there, there was a severe lack of interaction.
Hard to say from such a short clip, but something certainly did not look right in the camp

Would love to hear from anyone who has seen it
Who the fudge would be happy about travelling to somewhere like Sheffield to play in the tinkling rain, on a freshly ploughed field against a bunch of cloggers?

and look at how the draw opened up, we would have been in the semis[/QUOTE

We'lll be where we deserve to be, once we're out of the CL, it'll be nowhere at all beyond scraping for a chance in the fourth place trophy, for all this to repeat the next year. As a romantic I'm Almost leaning towards fudging this season off, even with Brazil's no. 9. and the investment in Yves.

What is our team,? It's a mess.

Even this quote hasn't worked ffs, sums it up.

Delusions of grandeur. Finishing top four is apparently "Glorious" and we don't look fit for that.

Last edited:
Back