• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Sheffield***

I think arrogance comes into it from.manager to players

Richarlison tonight looked like he was going through motions thinking a chance would come after every ridiculous decision he made. Didn't look bothered coming off. Summed it up

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk
That’s what stellini says tonight and also after Lestah
It’s also what conte said last season and can’t Forrest and also vs Boro
Sure Jose said similar

Feel sorry for the bastards who are just starting out on the schlep home after that brickshow. Hearts like lions trailing up to Sheffield on a week night.
I feel sorry enough for myself mate…. Feel even more sorry for my mate who is doing the driving and therefore fully sober however!

Southampton v Grimsby
Sheffield United v Tottenham

I was convinced we would not be playing Soton away on the day of the 6th round. Did not see us both getting knocked out.

Hopefully we at least take our frustrations out on Wolves on saturday

No
He is a huge part of the issue
The system ak designed around patterns
Moura doesn’t play that way … never has and never will
So having him on means the automations can’t work
Add in a new guy behind him and it was daft on every level
Yes he runs with the ball .. but he is toilet in this team
Fair enough. But the team have been toilet without him in the team for most of the season.

The players all see that there is no intent or pressure to win from the top of the club when they see 8 changes being made from the PL game.
I'm sorry that's rubbish. I think there were too many changes, that's on the manager. But those players playing, if they don't value the cup enough to put any effort in that's on them, they are footballers that I keep hearing want to win trophies more than anything....so fcuking show it, earn your right to start in the PL. I bet those starting tonight believe they are good enough to start regular for the club, that's the arrogant nature of your average PL player.

I don't think Levy and the board are saints, GHod knows I don't, but the idea that players ain't trying to win FA Cup games because of them is laughable mate.

Players should be pressuring themselves but it's clear as day that some are too arrogant to do so and thought they could turn up and it be enough

And all that aside, however you slice and dice it, that team tonight should be beating Sheffield Untieds 2nd string riddled with sickness.....that lands firmly on players and manager not this whole yearly debate of "what would you take a cup win or the CL place" which other than the mention of the cup has zero bearing on us going out tonight

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Southampton v Grimsby
Sheffield United v Tottenham

I was convinced we would not be playing Soton away on the day of the 6th round. Did not see us both getting knocked out.

Hopefully we at least take our frustrations out on Wolves on saturday
Wolves 2 - Spurs 0 (probably)

that was in response to a post saying he built up to it by winning little things first, he didn't, he went straight in with a La Liga/CL double

the post you were quoting said teams don’t go from nothing to winning the big prizes - Pep did win the CL first season (trusting you on that as im not checking) but he was starting at a club that already had that level of success on the pitch together with many of the players.

I do somewhat agree with you however - when the team is good enough it will succeed, easier to win domestic cups than the CL or PL so they will usually come first but they aren’t in any way a contributing factor to winning the big two should they follow.

Back