• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

The Night Of sucked. Couldn't stand watching more than an episode though. Crappy acting and writing.

Only seen the first episode of The Leftovers, but I like it so far. Got a weird slightly mystical feeling to it. Acting's been good so far.

The Night Of sucked. Couldn't stand watching more than an episode though. Crappy acting and writing.

Only seen the first episode of The Leftovers, but I like it so far. Got a weird slightly mystical feeling to it. Acting's been good so far.

Forget what I said about The Leftovers, it sucked by episode 2. Started watching Louis CK's show Horace & Pete. Will obviously watch the whole thing, it's good!

I watched 'The Night Of' thought it was very good.

Anybody ever seen 'F is for Family'? It's an animated series by Bill Burr. Only 6 episodes, phucking brilliant.

Horace and Pete is just excellent. It really is something different. The acting is fantastic, and content wise it's constantly surprising and thought provoking. Just excellent. Can't recommend it enough. Can be streamed from Louis ck's website.

Started watching Stranger Things @ about 3pm on Saturday. Did the whole series back to back that night. Really loved it, thought it was really well done (a couple of dodgy CGI moments aside).

Do you want a spoiler or do you think I've spoilt it? Apologies if it's the latter!
I know a fair bit about the actual story so for me it's just a matter of how many episodes they stretch it out over.

Might be a spoiler for others though

I know a fair bit about the actual story so for me it's just a matter of how many episodes they stretch it out over.

Might be a spoiler for others though

Well, we knew how Pablo met his end anyway (like you, I know the story of Escobar). And that gets wrapped up in this series. But the way the last episode ends (right at the very end actually) it seems as if they are going to continue the story with the Narcos who come after Escobar. I really hope so, because I phucking love this program.

Fleabag anyone? Thought it was hilarious if slightly dark at times. Quite unlike most sitcoms around at the moment, had hints of Fight Club in it I thought.

Fleabag anyone? Thought it was hilarious if slightly dark at times. Quite unlike most sitcoms around at the moment, had hints of Fight Club in it I thought.

Thought the episode at the retreat was brilliant!

As you say quite dark.....and a little risqué.

It has the same set up as Miranda as in speaking to the camera and similar story lines but then goes off on a different tangent in those story lines and is far more darker and depressing but its very funny...

OK peeps heads up!

Spotless season 1 (English).

got episodes 1&2 english the other 8 are overdubbed french!

Looking for any non x265 source.

edit: now sorted

Last edited:
Back