• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Just finished watching all four seasons of "The Americans". Highly recommended series about russian agents posing as american citizens during the cold war.
Now the long wait until season 5 arrives in spring 2017

Aftermath was really good, an end of days show, reminded me a bit of the comic book series Crossed but not as gory or bloody

Looking forward to Westworld. Trailer looks good.

depends how silly it gets. Hopkins is the main reason I'm even considering it. The original film was very average.

After the highs of The Night Of, I am looking for programs that are for grownups not adolescents = 15-25 y.o.

depends how silly it gets. Hopkins is the main reason I'm even considering it. The original film was very average.

After the highs of The Night Of, I am looking for programs that are for grownups not adolescents = 15-25 y.o.
It was, but the idea was novel at the time. I'm surprised it wasn't targeted for a remake before now.

Great. Just watched the first episode of Oz, and I loved it, but the missus didn't like it, so I'm not gonna be able to see it, unless I magically just get a lot of extra time to watch TV any time soon. Which ain't gonna happen.

I was watching it in my canoe and struggling with all the Spanish... so I looked it up online and apparently it is supposed to have subtitles. No wonder I was struggling.

I had the same trouble ( minus the canoe) on the first links, managed to get it after a few trys.

I was watching it in my canoe and struggling with all the Spanish... so I looked it up online and apparently it is supposed to have subtitles. No wonder I was struggling.
I did the same for a couple of episodes of breaking bad (minus the canoe) - I thought it was a brave director choice...

Saw one episode of American horror story - what a crock of brick! Quite possibly the worst brick I've ever seen. Absolutely terrible.

Back