• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

I always found frasier a bit clamy and south park a bit puerile...

Simpsons was excellent, but then carried on for too long. A mistake that family guy might be making

No more obscure shows?

Maybe not obscure, but quite a few people seem to have missed it - Monkey Dust. British dark comedy in the vain of South Park, only a heck of a lot darker. Edit - oh, you asked for US shows. :p

I saw the first two episodes of Stranger Things last night. Was surprised at how much I liked it. A mix of Twin Peaks, Freaks & Geeks and some Stephen King flick. Loving it so far, but I see a few potential pitfalls coming up, so hoping it'll stay as good as the first two episodes.

Black Mirror been mentioned yet? It's very, very good.

There was some prior knowledge involved in S01E01, no matter what Brooker claims.

Just finished stranger things. Really enjoyed it. I couldn't believe the end where the
credits went too fast ;)

Is Narcos any good?

Is Narcos any good?

It's excellent, really well made and told in a way that's easy to understand the story. The guy who plays Pablo is really good and also looks exactly like him. It's mental how insane Columbia was back in those days. Series 2 is due out soon I think.

It's excellent, really well made and told in a way that's easy to understand the story. The guy who plays Pablo is really good and also looks exactly like him. It's mental how insane Columbia was back in those days. Series 2 is due out soon I think.
Great casting.

In the early days Pablo got by on being charming as much as threatening. They needed someone really charismatic and likable to play him and they got it right.

Stranger things on Netflix is good. Only two episodes in but I'm planning on binging on Sunday.

Netflix are in fine form for original series at the moment

Stranger things on Netflix is good. Only two episodes in but I'm planning on binging on Sunday.

Netflix are in fine form for original series at the moment

All eight episodes are ace. Brilliant watch.

Tried watching Bloodline, but don't like it after three episodes. Predictable, very slow, not very well written at all.

Back