• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

A Jordan Henderson thunderbolt...something I thought I would never hear

As it stands, QPR would be only two points (and a goal) away from safety, with Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Southampton only three point ahead of them.

Is anyone else gutted when they see Liverpool win? And even more so when that despicable prick scores.

Steven Fletcher again, how many is that for him now this season?

Is anyone else gutted when they see Liverpool win? And even more so when that despicable prick scores.

Wasnt expecting anything else but a Liverpool win today, anything else would have been a bonus. Never as bad when you are expecting them to win, its when they get a win against the odds I feel gutted

A ridiculous amount of empty seats at the Etihad, good to see the fans really buying into the "doing things the right way project"

A ridiculous amount of empty seats at the Etihad, good to see the fans really buying into the "doing things the right way project"

I will never forget that quote

I swear I nearly punched the TV in when I heard that live

What an absolute c*nt he is

Brentford vs Tranmere game stopped for 2 minutes, as Brentford fans are throwing too many snow-balls at the Tranmere goalkeeper.

Kamara is laughable, what a fantastic goal for West Ham, it was a tap in on the line from Joe Cole hahahaha

Great to see Saudi Sportswashing Machine back where they belong. The love in for them last season was sickening and totally undeserved.

Great to see Saudi Sportswashing Machine back where they belong. The love in for them last season was sickening and totally undeserved.

They've just cost me a £1000 (if United win tomorrow)

I really hope they go down now

Lucky it was only a £10 stake!

Looks like Obertan has just missed a sitter too

Those fudgers better go down now

£10 !!!! just seen the accy it was a cracker, United wouldve let you down tomorrow anyhow

Delusional Greg on here a few weeks back somehow trying to paint the Ba departure as a positive thing. Talking about how they're now going to sign a right sided forward and a cb and every things going to be fine. He totally ignores that Ba is a pretty class striker that was in banging them in as well as his taco penny pinching chairman that doesn't seem like he gives 2 bricks about the club (who else in the world would give Alan fudging Pardew a 8 year contract). Ashley rewarders a 5th place finish with the signing of Anita...a central midfielder where they've already got some competent players yet Greg thinks he'll suddenly buy them a class CB AND Striker in 1 month? utterly ridiculous.

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown

4th place we're coming !!

Back