• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Darren Fletcher out for the season after undergoing more surgery, feel sorry for the guy

Darren Fletcher out for the season after undergoing more surgery, feel sorry for the guy

Im in remission from Crohn's and its bad enough, he has Colitis which is a lot worse, horrible stomach disease, it wont be easy for him to get back to full fitness again if he has had another resection

Sam Allardyce: referee Phil Dowd did not have courage to award West Ham penalty at Manchester United

Hello touchline ban.

Hello Jordy,

Wonder if any of your team's managers will have the cajones to take one in the knackers the next time your boys get fudged over. Here's hoping, I'm hungry!

Best Wishes,

(Mr) Touchline Ban

p.s. I can make do with 'snacking' on assistants!!!

This is like the kind of football that used to happen during school lunchtime when I was a kid.
From Tranmere Coventry last night.

[video=youtube;ffXVAohHFws]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffXVAohHFws[/video]

Felt like I've seen that a few times for us. and we always end up conceding

BTW, with regards to chelski v goons...I'd like to see both teams get no points due to a massive bout of fighting resulting in 10 players sent off, 5 for each side.

BTW, with regards to chelski v goons...I'd like to see both teams get no points due to a massive bout of fighting resulting in 10 players sent off, 5 for each side.

Failing that, a draw would be the best result for Spurs with both teams dropping 2 points.

Ajax have been fined €10K by UEFA for doing this in their match against Emirates Marketing Project:

Ajax-fans-show-the-banner-008.jpg

Ajax have been fined €10K by UEFA for doing this in their match against Emirates Marketing Project:

Ajax-fans-show-the-banner-008.jpg

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jan/14/manchester-city-protest-ticket-arsenal

There is an under-current of popular anger building that our 'free-speech' loving custodians of the beautiful game wish to see curtailed.

How dare fans voice their discontent with all the money flowing around the game? Get back to being sheep, you insignificant little fools! We have pockets to line and cartels to protect!

Ferguson on the Kompany ban being overturned:

Anything I say in that situation will be regarded as biased, so I am not going to bother with it.

Gotta give him credit. He shouldn't get involved in those type of things, so I think he handled that well.

Oh wait one second...

But it is very unusual.

But you just said... Wait, you're still talking?!

It does open the door of course, but that is their (the FA's) problem.

Usually, I just laugh at all the Fergie stuff. I don't hate the guy as most opposing fans do. But after the Pardew thing and now getting involved in this, he is starting to become a bit annoying.

He needs to behave his old ass.

Why no early kickoff today? Couldn't they have picked West Ham-QPR or something? Useless ****s.

Sam Allardyce: referee Phil Dowd did not have courage to award West Ham penalty at Manchester United

Hello touchline ban.

West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has been charged with misconduct over his comments to the media after Wednesday's FA Cup tie at Manchester United.

Allardyce said the decision to deny his side a penalty at Old Trafford, but award one to Sir Alex Ferguson's side, was down to home advantage.

Wayne Rooney missed the second-half spot-kick as the Hammers lost 1-0 in the third-round replay.

Allardyce must respond to the Football Association charge by 23 January.

West Ham were denied a penalty when the ball struck Rafael's arm, before the hosts were awarded one when Jordan Spence handled late on.

"You see it time and time again at Old Trafford," Allardyce said at full-time.

"There's no doubt about the difference between Rafael's handball and Jordan Spence's. Spence plays for West Ham and the away team, while Rafael plays for the home side at Old Trafford."

An FA statement said the charge is "in relation to an alleged breach of FA Rule E3".

It concerns "media comments which questioned the integrity of the match referee and/or match officials in general and/or implied that the match referee and/or match officials in general are motivated by bias and/or brought the game into disrepute".

Only City from the Top 6 in action today, not quite a boring afternoon,but cant see Norwich, Fulham or Villa getting a point between them in the 3 games that do have a slight effect on us

Suarez with 2 hatricks the last two times he has played against Norwich, 16/1 to do it again today

Wigan getting 50/50 decision number 374637289654783256783261478321647231854362715497821621§30473821458172§649123704637256974315623 against them.

Back