• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Liverpool have had a fairly nice run of winnable fixtures against beatable teams at home with only the Old Trafford visit sandwiched in with them, be interesting to see how they do once they've had tougher tests.

Interesting fact regarding that

Liverpool have played the current top 10 11 times this season - and they have not won a single one of them...

Interesting fact regarding that

Liverpool have played the current top 10 11 times this season - and they have not won a single one of them...

But they have smashed in 5 goals twice and 4 once in the EPL and their GD is the same as ours.

Alan Pardew single handedly cost us the game and he simply has to go.

Rumours going in the press that Ashley Cole has signed a new contract with Chelscum until 2014

so last year he was just lucky or did that have nothing to do with him?

Once a manager looses the dressing room it is very hard for him to get it back, I don't think he can turn this around.

His substitutions today were utterly idiotic, we played well for 60 minutes and actually should have been 4 or 5 nil up (Cisse missed 5 sitters ffs) but his negative substitutions at 1-0 up with 30 minutes to play ended up costing us the game and handed the initiative to Reading.

Very disturbing fact - We've yet to come from behind to win a league game under Pardew, he's been manager here for over 2 years.

His substitutions today were utterly idiotic, we played well for 60 minutes and actually should have been 4 or 5 nil up (Cisse missed 5 sitters ffs) but his negative substitutions at 1-0 up with 30 minutes to play ended up costing us the game and handed the initiative to Reading.

Sounds familiar to a problem we had at the start of the season...

Did Barcelona lose to an injury time winner after being 2-0 up ?:eek:

How the fudge did we drop 3 points against championship-bound Saudi Sportswashing Machine?

It's a funny old game

_65392708_65392199.jpg

Yeah. Looked comfortable at 0-2 up. Went to 1-2 and then Pique got sent off. Fair play to Sociedad though, they pushed Real Madrid away from home a few weeks ago too.

I love watching Griezmann play for them. He has a big future!

Yeah. Looked comfortable at 0-2 up. Went to 1-2 and then Pique got sent off. Fair play to Sociedad though, they pushed Real Madrid away from home a few weeks ago too.

I love watching Griezmann play for them. He has a big future!

I only caught the last 20 minutes and I were in disbelief .. Yes, that Griezmann is good, has a decent shot on him .
Their first defeat and in the week when Pep joins Bayern .

That yellow and orange kit sucks .:ross:

Still, would take a terrible loss of form to see Barcelona give up the title here. Did think they'd go the whole season unbeaten though I must admit. Would like Griezmann at Spurs one day, but I don't think we are looking in that direction.

Watching the Juve game and Paul Pogba looks like he's going to be some player. Scored 2 crackers tonight and has generally played very well.

Watching the Juve game and Paul Pogba looks like he's going to be some player. Scored 2 crackers tonight and has generally played very well.

United got rid as they have Cleverly, Powell and Anderson so never gave him a chance, he has looked superb tonight

4-0 Juve, they look a wicked team, have to be up there with the best in europe these days..

Back