• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown

4th place we're coming !!

i was there when we played norwich at home, wished we had put 5 past them, they could snick 6th spot by winning games against crap teams, they wont finish top 4 and i doubt they will finish above us, but they have match winners in gerrad and mr cheat, our only match winner is bale. Think more then anything i would like us to get another player in who can take the game by the scruff of the neck all on his own.

We might be more of a time then that lot though.

I think i want Villa to win this game. I like Lambert and have a lot of respect for what he's trying to do.

Delusional Greg on here a few weeks back somehow trying to paint the Ba departure as a positive thing. Talking about how they're now going to sign a right sided forward and a cb and every things going to be fine. He totally ignores that Ba is a pretty class striker that was in banging them in as well as his taco penny pinching chairman that doesn't seem like he gives 2 bricks about the club (who else in the world would give Alan fudging Pardew a 8 year contract). Ashley rewarders a 5th place finish with the signing of Anita...a central midfielder where they've already got some competent players yet Greg thinks he'll suddenly buy them a class CB AND Striker in 1 month? utterly ridiculous.

On the whole that greg fella seems like a nice enough guy and everything and while a i agree it is nice to get another teams view of things, i do find it odd that he spends so much time on an opposition website, if he spends a similar amount on a Saudi Sportswashing Machine one i wonder what sort of life he leads.

£10 !!!! just seen the accy it was a cracker, United wouldve let you down tomorrow anyhow

Yeah, but I'd have layed that momma off (I already have a bit with the treble)

I reckon I would've made at least 500-700 profit depending on how things pan out

2zyc1v5.png

So fudged off with those northern monkeys

Last edited:

I think i want Villa to win this game. I like Lambert and have a lot of respect for what he's trying to do.

Im a big big fan of his and not just because he has an awesome surname. He is a really great coach but he tried to do to much to soon and it has cost him. Think like avb when he was at chelsea it was a learning curve for him and he will do better in the next job he gets.

Yeah, but I'd have layed that momma off (I already have a bit with the treble)

I reckon I would've made at least 500-700 profit depending on how things pan out

So fudged off with those northern monkeys

That is offensive and i would report you but i agree with you.

On the whole that greg fella seems like a nice enough guy and everything and while a i agree it is nice to get another teams view of things, i do find it odd that he spends so much time on an opposition website, if he spends a similar amount on a Saudi Sportswashing Machine one i wonder what sort of life he leads.

Yeh i think he's ok too but lately he's just been trying to get reactions and talking utter crap. The reactions part doesn't bother me but when he talks about Saudi Sportswashing Machine it's usually nonsence imo.

Chin up, Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans. It's only 2,737 sleeps til Alan Pardew's contract expires.

i was there when we played norwich at home, wished we had put 5 past them, they could snick 6th spot by winning games against crap teams, they wont finish top 4 and i doubt they will finish above us, but they have match winners in gerrad and mr cheat, our only match winner is bale. Think more then anything i would like us to get another player in who can take the game by the scruff of the neck all on his own.

We might be more of a time then that lot though.

I'm not even ruling that out yet tbh. 6pts behind now, might stay that way tomorrow (hopefully not, fingers crossed its back to 9), and we still have to go to Anfield as well.
I'll be a lot more confident of finishing above them if we are still 6pts ahead after that game in March

I'm not even ruling that out yet tbh. 6pts behind now, might stay that way tomorrow (hopefully not, fingers crossed its back to 9), and we still have to go to Anfield as well.
I'll be a lot more confident of finishing above them if we are still 6pts ahead after that game in March

they have the gooners, city and swansea coming up... could easily lose 2 out of 3 of those. West brom in between too, though they're on a bad run at the moment.

Liverpool have had a fairly nice run of winnable fixtures against beatable teams at home with only the Old Trafford visit sandwiched in with them, be interesting to see how they do once they've had tougher tests.

Good on Villa, would be a real shame to see them go down. It's a really interesting relegation battle though. QPR could well sneak out. Reading are getting results now. Wigan are liable to click at any moment. Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Southampton no where near safe yet.

Back