• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Scholes should have had at least ten more red cards in his Prem career. It's an unfunny joke and an absolute disgrace.

[video=youtube;kATWbTA8X34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kATWbTA8X34[/video]

Of course we would.

We'd go from 2 points behind Chelsea to level with 3rd place. We'd go 6 points clear of 5th placed Everton and 8 points clear of 6th placed Arsenal.

Of course we would.

We'd go from 2 points behind Chelsea to level with 3rd place. We'd go 6 points clear of 5th placed Everton and 8 points clear of 6th placed Arsenal.

I think you know what I mean.
My last line gives a clue.

I think you know what I mean.
My last line gives a clue.

Well, yeah you want to us 3rd place on the table. But to be level of 3rd yet pull away from our challengers for the top 4 spot should be what we want.

Well, yeah you want to us 3rd place on the table. But to be level of 3rd yet pull away from our challengers for the top 4 spot should be what we want.

My hatred of the blue scum means I want to see us physically above them. Not level on points/behind on goals.
If it was the last game of the season, and we finished 4th on goal difference, the fudgers would be laughing at us again.

I hate Chelsea too. But if we finished fourth on goal difference, and whoever finished 5th/6th (Arsenal hopefully) didn't win the CL. I honestly wouldn't care. We'd be getting Champions League football next season. We also went toe to toe with the "european champions" and rich spenders only to lose out on goals scored by a team who have spent fudge knows on some of the finest attacking footballers in the world.

Ultimately it matters where we finish at the end of the season. Personally, I think we should have course concentrate on ourselves and win as much as possible to hopefully finish 3rd. But I would be ecstatic with a top 4 finish again and at the expense of the goons? Ideal. We finished above Chelsea last year but it made little difference in the end. Right now I'd rather Chelsea beat the scum as it will help our primary objective of getting a top 4 finish. Anything else right now is a huge bonus.

Sam Allardyce: referee Phil Dowd did not have courage to award West Ham penalty at Manchester United

Hello touchline ban.

Ultimately it matters where we finish at the end of the season. Personally, I think we should have course concentrate on ourselves and win as much as possible to hopefully finish 3rd. But I would be ecstatic with a top 4 finish again and at the expense of the goons? Ideal. We finished above Chelsea last year but it made little difference in the end. Right now I'd rather Chelsea beat the scum as it will help our primary objective of getting a top 4 finish. Anything else right now is a huge bonus.

I agree.

Of course it would be great to finish ahead of both Chelsea and Arsenal.

The difference between 5th and 4th is massive (assuming we don't get a repeat of last year), the difference between 4th and 3rd is much smaller. Even if the difference between 4th and 3rd is the difference between being behind or ahead of Chelsea it's still a much smaller difference than the difference between 5th and 4th.

I think a Chelsea win increases our chances to finish in the top 4, that to me is so much more important and thus I'll be hoping for a Chelsea win. In other words I wouldn't trade a slightly increased chance of finishing 3rd instead of 4th if it also meant a slightly decreased chance of finishing 4th instead of 5th. Hope that makes sense, can't be bothered finding a good way to word that.

Wouldn't hate a draw though.

Scholes should have had at least ten more red cards in his Prem career. It's an unfunny joke and an absolute disgrace.

Definitely.

He may be the most talented English midfielder we've had in a long time but that doesn't stop him being a ****.

if we finish 4th that guarantees the goons win the CL, no thanks, it has to be 3rd

This is like the kind of football that used to happen during school lunchtime when I was a kid.
From Tranmere Coventry last night.

[video=youtube;ffXVAohHFws]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffXVAohHFws[/video]

Back