• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official OMT ****Tottenham Hotspur vs West Bromwich Albion****

how many times have we seen this happen, depressing reminder

It was.

But to be fair we didnt see much of that last season. Probably Everton away was the nearest, and even then I couldnt honestly describe their win at smash and grab.
We had games we dominated, Wolves, Stoke(to a degree) but this time we didnt suffer the sucker punch and got a draw.

Spooky, look at last years fixtures for AVB.
20 Aug Chelsea v West Brom 2-1 win
27 Aug Chelsea v Norwich 3-1 win

ANDRE'S POSITIVES

Posted 20 August 2012 10:48pm

Andre Villas-Boas was particularly pleased with our defensive organisation at Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

The home side created few clear-cut opportunities in the 90 minutes and we were undone by a moment of magic from Demba Ba and Hatem Ben Arfa’s late penalty in a 2-1 opening day defeat in the Premier League.

We struck the woodwork twice with the scoreline goalless and recovered from Ba’s strike to level through Jermain Defoe in the 76th minute.

But any thoughts of perhaps going on to win the game were quickly dissolved when Ben Arfa won and then slotted home the penalty 10 minutes from time.

Asked what had impressed him about the display, Andre said: “First of all the concentration, the communication between the players and the consistency we showed defensively during the 90 minutes, where we stayed organised.

“You find it hard to think about Saudi Sportswashing Machine’s opportunities, and you remember our opportunities when we hit the post and the bar.

“It was a pity we didn’t hold on to the momentum of 1-1 for a longer time, because the boys deserved to get something out of this game.

“The team has to continue trying to do this for the next games and if that happens, it’s important for us to then take three points at home.”

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/andres-positives-20082012.page?

This will my first game for over three years. Can't wait!

Flew into London yesterday, the weather is beautiful. We are goin to play well, I can feel it.

Against the Geordies we created plenty of chances. At home we won't spurn them.

3-0 bale VdV and gylfi

Flew into London yesterday, the weather is beautiful. We are goin to play well, I can feel it.

3-0 bale VdV and gylfi

Enjoy the game! :)

Also, I agree with you. I think we will play well.

[-o<

WTF is this excuse for an OMT?

Sod the avatar punishment, he's clearly trying to lose us the match so let's ban the fcuker now and be done with it.

WTF is this excuse for an OMT?

Sod the avatar punishment, he's clearly trying to lose us the match so let's ban the fcuker now and be done with it.

And you a moderator, I can only commend this sort of behaviour... When will someone do a real OMT? These bitches need to be put in their place.

3-0 bale VdV and gylfi

Even I'm going to this one now. And I've never seen us beat WBA ............

BRAD LOOKS ON BRIGHT SIDE

Posted 21 August 2012 12:44am

Brad Friedel was left to reflect on positives rather than negatives from our opening weekend performance against Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

The goalkeeper was barely tested at the Sports Direct Arena but was still, frustratingly, beaten twice - a fine strike from Demba Ba and Hatem Ben Arfa’s penalty securing Saudi Sportswashing Machine’s 2-1 victory.

“I don’t think we played too badly and were the better team for the vast majority of the game,” said Brad after his 305th consecutive start in the Premier League.

“We hit the post and the crossbar in the first half and I thought once we scored that we would be on top for the last 15 minutes or so. That might have been the case but for the penalty.

“It wasn’t a good time to concede. Is there ever? Probably not, and that took the wind out of our sails. That got their crowd going again and got them over the finish line.

“Saudi Sportswashing Machine isn’t an easy place to play and I thought we controlled the game.

“We had the chances, at half-time we were unlucky not to be ahead, so there are plenty of positives to take away and now we look forward to two home games.”

We take on West Brom at the Lane on Saturday before hosting Norwich City on Saturday week, September 1.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/brad-looks-on-bright-side-21082012.page?

---------------------- Friedel --------------------

Walker ---- Kaboul ------- Vertonghen --- BAE

------------ Sandro ------- Livermore ----------

Lennon -------------- VDV ----------------- Bale

------------------- Adebayor ---------------------

Back