• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official OMT ****Tottenham Hotspur vs West Bromwich Albion****

Why to drop Kaboul? He must be the first name on the team list.

Our full-backs were awful so I'd be happy with a back four like this:

Naughton - Gallas - Kaboul - Vertonghen

Bit risky as it'd be the first time they play together and highly unlikely that Benny and Walker will have a bad day again, but worth a try.

Why to drop Kaboul? He must be the first name on the team list.

Our full-backs were awful so I'd be happy with a back four like this:

Naughton - Gallas - Kaboul - Vertonghen

Bit risky as it'd be the first time they play together and highly unlikely that Benny and Walker will have a bad day again, but worth a try.

I agree with that - I just wanted to give Vertonghen his first start at The Lane and couldn't see Gallas being dropped After being named Captain in the last game. Against WBA I thought Kaboul could have a rest ready for our next game

WHERE THE fudge IS STATTO??

I want Siggy and VDV to both start, just to see if it is the sexual chocolate I envisage in my dreams. I hope Thudd is in the squad at least. Looking forward to Falcao and Llorente's first starts.

Who will play alongside Vidic in the absence of Bassong?

WHERE THE fudge IS STATTO??

I want Siggy and VDV to both start, just to see if it is the sexual chocolate I envisage in my dreams. I hope Thudd is in the squad at least. Looking forward to Falcao and Llorente's first starts.

Who will play alongside Vidic in the absence of Bassong?

Yep me too - I'm hoping we will use a 4-2-3-1 away from home but a 4-1-4-1 / 4-1-2-2-1 at home...

Friedel

Walker - Kaboul - Vertonghen - BAE

Lennon - Sandro - Siggy - Bale

Ade - VDV

7-3 win.

Oh, and an OOMT on Sunday night? For shame, man.

I agree with that - I just wanted to give Vertonghen his first start at The Lane and couldn't see Gallas being dropped After being named Captain in the last game. Against WBA I thought Kaboul could have a rest ready for our next game

Mentioned something similar yesterday. Wouldnt mind seeing Vertonghen start at LB on Saturday. Dont think Walker will get dropped though
Could see a back four of Walker-Gallas-Kaboul-Vertonghen though

----------- Friedel
Naughton Gallas Kaboul Ekotto
------- Sandro Livermore
Lennon ---- VDV ------ Bale
------------ Ade

But Walker will probably start.

For me, Kaboul is our number 1 central defender, I can only imagine that once settled in it'll be a Kaboul/Vertonghen first choice with Caulker learning from and eventually usurping Gallas throughout the season.

For this weekend, though, presuming no movement in the market, the same team will probably line up, depending on the fitness of VDV who could come in for one of two or three players (I've not quite sussed out the tactics yet, and favoured players, as I've been packing my house up to move and latterly/currently spending a month with the inlaws in Australia so have missed much of the preseason).

Defoe1.jpg

My prediction:

WBA park the bus.
Jake 'the snake' struggles to provide a much needed creative spark but more than makes up for by giving away an alarming number of free kicks in our final 3rd.
We finish with 72% possession stats in our favour, but....
Chris Brunt scores a contender for goal of the season from 35 yards with 8 minutes remaining.

0-1 smash and grab. Goodnight.

Sunday's headlines:
Who needs Woy?
Clarke heaps more misery on AVB
Spurs fire Brunts
WBA say RIP AVB.
Redknapp in frame for "sensational" Spurs return*.

*maybe premature on that one.

Friedel

Vertongen
Kaboul
Gallas

Walker
Lennon
Sandro
Siggi
Bale

VDV
Defoe

WBA park the bus. Lets go three at the back. Play Walker and Bale as wingbacks. Flood the midfield. Make sure we get bodies in the box - Defoe, Sigg, VDV to finish off the creativity of Bale, Lennon and Walker

4-1 Nae problem

Where are the images and graphics 2 OMT's now and they are equally brick. We are doomed and why is everyone putting Ade in their team selections, he still isn't our player WE ARE fudgeD

----------------Friedel--------------------

Walker------Kaboul-----Gallas---------BAE

------------Livermore-----Sandro----------

-----------------VDV----------------------

Lennon------------Defoe-------------Bale--

3-1 Spurs Defoex2 and Rafa

Mike Dean has been appointed referee for Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion on 25/08/12

Same team, except VDV and Verts to start.
(Gallas benched for ducking out on Ba's shot that led to the goal, Siggy to come on for VDV after 60 mins)

VDV, Bale, Defoe 3-0 comfortably.

Levy feels we don't need strikers and sticks to GBP40m cash for modric.

My prediction:

WBA park the bus.
Jake 'the snake' struggles to provide a much needed creative spark but more than makes up for by giving away an alarming number of free kicks in our final 3rd.
We finish with 72% possession stats in our favour, but....
Chris Brunt scores a contender for goal of the season from 35 yards with 8 minutes remaining.

0-1 smash and grab. Goodnight.

how many times have we seen this happen, depressing reminder

-----------------------------------------Lloris---------------------------------------------

Walker------------Gallas-----------------------Kaboul-----------------------Assou-Ekotto

----------------------Sandro---------------------Moutinho---------------------------------

Lennon----------------------Sigurdsson--------------------------------------Bale----------

--------------------------------Adebayor-----------------------------------------------------

Brad in for Lloris, Livermore in for Moutinho, Defoe in for Ade if the transfer market has still been as slow as it has been by the weekend.

No reason to drop Gallas considering how well the team played at the weekend, we were solid and Saudi Sportswashing Machine never threatened us. Can't see Rafa being too happy at being second to Sig but I think the guy is quality and should be playing. All being well, a 3-1 win.

-----------------------------------------Lloris---------------------------------------------

Walker------------Gallas-----------------------Kaboul-----------------------Assou-Ekotto

----------------------Sandro---------------------Moutinho---------------------------------

Lennon----------------------Sigurdsson--------------------------------------Bale----------

--------------------------------Adebayor-----------------------------------------------------

Brad in for Lloris, Livermore in for Moutinho, Defoe in for Ade if the transfer market has still been as slow as it has been by the weekend.

No reason to drop Gallas considering how well the team played at the weekend, we were solid and Saudi Sportswashing Machine never threatened us. Can't see Rafa being too happy at being second to Sig but I think the guy is quality and should be playing. All being well, a 3-1 win.

Agree with some

- Even if we signed Lloris today, can't seem him replacing Brad for a while
- Agree with Gallas, he was easily best CB in preseason, it's later in the season fatigue will get to him.
- With an extra week for VDV's hammy to recover, expect he will start, like Sig, but not at the expense of VDV just yet.

Back