• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official OMT ****Tottenham Hotspur vs West Bromwich Albion****

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
Saturday 25th August 2012 3pm

First home match for AVB, massive 3 points available.

Friedel
Walker
BAE
Vertonghen/Kaboul
Gallas
Lennon
Bale
Sandro
Livermore
VDV
Ade

Subs

Cudicini
Naughton
Vertonghen/Kaboul
Thudd
Sigurdsson
Defoe
Kane

Prediction: 2-0 THFC

Bare minimum Roy. Scraping the bounds of acceptability as did ArcspacE. And how did that turn out? Let's hope the Gods shine their light favorably in your direction.

Let's hope Ade is signed at the very least.

--------------------------Friedel-----------------------------
Walker---------Gallas----------------Kaboul-----------Ekotto
---------------Sandro-------------Huddlestone--------------
-------Lennon----------Siggurdsson---------------Bale------
---------------------------Adebayor------------------------

I hope we see that team if we sign Ade. We probably won't. Love VdV but am intrigued with Siggurdsson, and feel him being new could spark a good spell of form for us. Expect VdV to up his game when given his next opportunity.

fudge off Roy, this OMT sucks ****. I wish Statto was here, nobody could make an OMT like him.

0-3, Friedel with three own goals and a red card.

FFS!!! Where's the pictures?

WE promote these Official OMTs to the front page, but without colour they look brick.

Which this definitely is.

Did you take nothing from Arcys abortion of an OMT that got us our first defeat of the season?

Facepalm

Pending signings:

---------------- Friedel ----------------

Walker -- Gallas -- Vertong -- Ekotto

---------------- Sandro ---------------

Lennon ----- VDV --- Siggy ----- Bale

---------------- Defoe ----------------

Subs:

Cudicini, Kaboul, Naughton, Livermore, Rose, Dos Santos, Kane

Predict Spurs win 2-1

fudge me, I'm going to sellotape some crayola crayons to my dogs paws and get him to do the next OMT, this is complete turd. I'm so fudging angry I'm going to drive down to Enfield and do a Cleveland Steamer on you whilst you sleep.

Brad

Walker Verts Kaboul BAE

Lennon Sandro Livermore Bale

VdV

Defoe (Ade hopefully in which case we could opt for 4-4-2 and drop Jake)

EDIT - has AVB ever deployed a 4-4-2 layout in his professional career as manager?

Last edited:
Back