• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Holtby

Re: Holtby done

Confirmed on Spurs' Twitter page.

I don't know the lad but from what I've heard he is a decent creative midfielder.
Does this mark the end for Hudd in the July?
I hope it doesn't mean we are not going for Moutinho.

Announced by Natalie sawyer sporting quite possibly the nicest rack on tv. Cracking pair of tits!

Anyway on to holtby. Seems like a young players who's plenty of experience expect huddlestone to leave in summer now avb really putting his stamp on the squad.

Re: Lewis Holtby

Is he any good? Where does he play?

I knoiw nothing. We didnt just buy him cos he played well one game against Arse did we?

Is he any good? Where does he play?

I knoiw nothing. We didnt just buy him cos he played well one game against Arse did we?

He's meant to be the business but can't say i've seen him other than the Gooner games (where he was good).

yeh i hope this doesn't mean we're not going to be getting a midfielder this window (i think it does tbh). I still have hope for a striker though...

He's meant to be the business but can't say i've seen him other than the Gooner games (where he was good).

Is he a central midfield or a winger i.e. back up for Lennon and Bale (if he stays etc)

Announced by Natalie sawyer sporting quite possibly the nicest rack on tv. Cracking pair of tits!

Anyway on to holtby. Seems like a young players who's plenty of experience expect huddlestone to leave in summer now avb really putting his stamp on the squad.
Pics or GTFO

Good player, but I hope this doesn't mean we won't sign anyone this month.

2 new players in before the last day !!

But neither for the squad this season I hope that's not it as we look a bit thin outside of starting 11 in certain areas

Back